User Controls

Chootie MY Love my kitty

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I was just thinking dang, she has probably spent more time in my houses than I ever have. That's all. So when I get home she's like, oh, this guy, that gets to come here often.

It's a sad and happy thing. Ever since she got partally diagnosed with cancer I think about it a lot. I hate having to leave her now, even though leaving her the same amounts of time I always have all through her and I'd ten years.

She's just a good girl. I love her so much. Cats are great anwyay like she's totly fine alone. Obv

I hope she doesn't really have cancer but if she does I have to prepare for the worst. Which is the creed of the prison man awaiting sentencing.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^i feel yah bromo. I think the same things as well about archie and I did with bubba, but they are both really different. My bubba cat is buried at the park across the street from me. Archie is still a lil crazy gont so he has a while to go.

When I got him evidently someone had him before me but only for two weeks then brought him back because he was "too much of a cat" and he was beating up their toddler. The kid prolly deserved it.

post pix of chootie or gtfo!
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    How the hell do you partially get diagnosed with cancer? Genuine question, I'm not sure what you meant.
    Originally posted by Malice How the hell do you partially get diagnosed with cancer? Genuine question, I'm not sure what you meant.

the doctor starts to give the diagnosis, but then OKAY YOU GET THE JOKE
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Malice How the hell do you partially get diagnosed with cancer? Genuine question, I'm not sure what you meant.

I think she probably has it. It's the nice way of a vet saying it. But it was only based on her x-ray.

She said "I see some spots here that may be cancerous"

Whatever. She had cancer. I just have some wishful thinking that it's not. That's all. She probably does.
    my bubba cat had lukemia and FIV. He lived a long time though but at the end it was evident he was very sick.

Originally posted by mmQ I think she probably has it. It's the nice way of a vet saying it. But it was only based on her x-ray.

She said "I see some spots here that may be cancerous"

Whatever. She had cancer. I just have some wishful thinking that it's not. That's all. She probably does.

i hope she does.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Chootie is refusing hard food but still eating softs and drinking normally, still groomng. I don't know. I've been told broke to get her a proper check up since the last one. I'm gonna get her one in two weeks. She's hanging on either way. She's a trooper. And more cliche terms.
    Originally posted by mmQ Chootie is refusing hard food but still eating softs and drinking normally, still groomng. I don't know. I've been told broke to get her a proper check up since the last one. I'm gonna get her one in two weeks. She's hanging on either way. She's a trooper. And more cliche terms.

good luck with that man. If you're around tonight on tc maybe we can digitally pet each others pussys. That chick with the green hair has a pretty kitty as well.
Jump to Top