User Controls

Is Aldra Lanny's alt?

why is aldra the 3rd user ever

seems suspicious

how did you find this site so quickly aldra
    Mrhappy Yung Blood [mentor my sonant garnishee]
    When Redfern when down we all made accounts pretty quick, mine was like the first few dozen or something but I think it got hacked.
    Originally posted by Mrhappy When Redfern when down we all made accounts pretty quick, mine was like the first few dozen or something but I think it got hacked.

are you the real mr happy

if not why did you steal his name
    Idk I posted in 2015 but lost control of my account and couldn't make a new one so I just stopped posting.

I used to post on Rdfrn a lot.

My profile picture was a girl with her boobs out.
    Originally posted by Mrhappy Idk I posted in 2015 but lost control of my account and couldn't make a new one so I just stopped posting.

I used to post on Rdfrn a lot.

My profile picture was a girl with her boobs out.

so no
    You a weak ass nigga.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I think mizled played dumb about all things technical and aldra is actually mizled in disguise. There's also a good possibility aldra is actually oddballz_194, who could also be mizled. Call me crazy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Honk!
    Originally posted by AngryBlueBirdOfDeath Honk!

lol, no.
    : (
    Originally posted by AngryBlueBirdOfDeath : (

Do you deserve respect?
    I probably deserve a medium-length and somewhat painful death.
    Originally posted by AngryBlueBirdOfDeath I probably deserve a medium-length and somewhat painful death.

But robots don't feel pain.
    7 Reasons how come I think I am respectable.

Reason 1 - if you are cool to me I will cool to you and when i see someone disparge yiu i will slam them
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I think mizled played dumb about all things technical and aldra is actually mizled in disguise. There's also a good possibility aldra is actually oddballz_194, who could also be mizled. Call me crazy.

You're hilarious
Jump to Top