User Controls

Chinese Foodz

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Whats your favorite dish?

(Good one whoever says dog or bugs)

I am not creative with food nor do I have a fancy palate so I just like chicken. Maybe that's not even counted as chinese CUZ that's all I order.

I always get like general Tso's or Kung Pao w/o the nuts and shit. I mean I'm REAL BASIC.

Perhaps I don't even actually like Chinese food, I just like chicken, but since all there is to order is pizza and chinese (if I don't go.theough a medium that charges way more to deliver from other restaurants) all I ever get is chicken.

I like spicy, and I just learned like a massive retard that the Chinese place I like the most has chicken literally called Chili chicken or somethin. I asked just give me your spiciest chicken please, and it was just a big box full of spicy chicken with some jalapenos, nothing else. It was amazing, and only 9 dollars for a pretty massive amount also with rice and a fortune cookie.

That's probably all I'll ever get again as far as delivery is concerned. At a buffet I'm more inclined to just try all the different chicken dishes. I really like pepper chicken too I guess.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Usually just the house vegetarian dish.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Zanick Usually just the house vegetarian dish.

Which consists of what, generally?
    Damn you at each missing out on hella shit. I used to always go get stoned as fuck and eat dry hotpot with duck. It had hella potatoes and vegetables and it's super spicy and weird tasting but awesome. You can choose how spicy you want it and different flavors and shit. Also shallot pancakes are dope. Hot and sour soup is good as fuck also. Taiwanese hot pot also with mushrooms and shit.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by mmQ Which consists of what, generally?

Carbohydrates, vegetables, sometimes a meat substitute.
    Also idk what that food you listed really is even. It sounds like some Panda Express shit, which isn't "real" Chinese food at all.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by greenplastic Also idk what that food you listed really is even. It sounds like some Panda Express shit, which isn't "real" Chinese food at all.

You're right. And that's close. Its called Giant Panda. I shouldn't have even said Chinese Food. I just meant what do you order at your stupid 'chinese' restaurant if you do.

I said I'm basic!!
    Originally posted by mmQ You're right. And that's close. Its called Giant Panda. I shouldn't have even said Chinese Food. I just meant what do you order at your stupid 'chinese' restaurant if you do.

I said I'm basic!!

idk because i never go there because i can't seem to find anything that's not deep fried and covered in sugar
    jefferey dahamer was a fan of chinese food

but he ran out of chinese people to yeah you get the joke.
    Virgin boy eggs
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Duh, orange chicken. Is there really anything else?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Orange chicken is good too. I always hit that one up on buffet.

I like the crispier chickens though for sure. Orange chicken is always kinda SOGGY.

This chili pepper chicken. Or the lemon pepper chicken. They have a crispy bite to them. That's what I like. Crispy and spicy. Like crispy hot wings are soo good to me, bone-in especially. "Chinese food" doesn't do any bone in shit I don't think.

I love hot wings. I think that's why I made this thread.

That doesn't make any sense.

I really care about your Chinese opinions. Thank you greenplastic. I'll check out your things. DUCK, APPAREMTLY

I NEED TO TRY DUCK.

Not sure why fuck is Chinese but whatever.
    Szechuan chicken on fried rice = tops
    Originally posted by mmQ I NEED TO TRY DUCK.

Nah, it's honestly an inferior fowl. Chicken is better, straight up. The reason people like it is because it's not chicken, and they eat a lot of chicken. It's different. But it's decidedly inferior in most ways.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Duck is probably like GATOR. GATOR sucks. Or not sucks, but compared to.chickem, it's just.. not good.
    i'm about to go get some chinese food now mmq. i'll post pics later.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by greenplastic i'm about to go get some chinese food now mmq. i'll post pics later.

I know what a duck looks like. ;)
    I make my own paleo chicken teriyaki with cauliflower fried rice.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    sweet an sour king prawn, special fried rice and some chicken chow mein all do me.

Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Singapore noodles ftw.
Jump to Top