User Controls

Abandoned Neutrons (Totse)

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    https://imgur.com/r/totse/3Z0EJ
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    You don't scare me.
    Awesome, now we can reminisce in how painfully unfunny they were and recognize that everyone just liked seeing their name in there because Blunder-senpai noticed them.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Awesome, now we can reminisce in how painfully unfunny they were and recognize that everyone just liked seeing their name in there because Blunder-senpai noticed them.

You're just jealous.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You're just jealous.

Read it yourself, idiot. It hasn't aged well. The only "humour" to be found within is outdated or forgotten references to shit nobody either cares about or remembers any more.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I still think its funny.
    Shit I want that as a user title.

This was always my favorite. I think it's aged perfectly fine. Some of the ones that were made on totse (the ones with the white backgrounds only) are really bad though.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    They'd be funny if I had them.
    Fun fact: Zok was literally offended by the lynching joke, and was the reason why I wasn't made mod.

I COULDA BEEN A TOTSE MOD IF IT WASN'T FOR THAT FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I mean if I had made them, not had them. Pardon me.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    For what it's worth, I like your comics Enter.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    For what it's worth, I like the illustrations. The dialogue doesn't even make me want to crack the beginnings of a lazy smile but maybe I don't get it. Or maybe they just suck.
    There's a moral in most of them, like the one Enter posted in post #7. The moral was, drugs have become just a little more important than your once-great relationship with your mother.
    Originally posted by mmQ For what it's worth, I like the illustrations. The dialogue doesn't even make me want to crack the beginnings of a lazy smile but maybe I don't get it. Or maybe they just suck.

I really like the illustrations in this one. It was cute. ^_^

I laughed at two lines

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL There's a moral in most of them, like the one Enter posted in post #7. The moral was, drugs have become just a little more important than your once-great relationship with your mother.

Well no shit. Its just not clever. I only really like clever.
    Originally posted by mmQ Well no shit. Its just not clever. I only really like clever.

What about this one?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Ok, before I move on from the very first frame, can you at least explain it to me. The first frame I mean. What does it all mean, and who are those people. I recognize that face in the 1st picture but cant remember who it is or whatever.
    Originally posted by mmQ Ok, before I move on from the very first frame, can you at least explain it to me. The first frame I mean. What does it all mean, and who are those people. I recognize that face in the 1st picture but cant remember who it is or whatever.

nothing, don't read it, it was a joke. Toothlessjoe made fun of my comics so I made an entire comic where he's a literal penis.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I read it anyway. You're right, it wasn't funny, but I can see how people at least probably laughed at the time. Your effort was likely worth something. And the fact your a hot dog stand or an umbrella or whatever. I don't know. Is your name Andre? I see you still had a Paki resentment back then, I wonder what that stems from? Tryhardedgelord shit or do you really dislike Pakis? Its not really an insult to call someone what they are quite frankly. There's my two cents.
    Originally posted by mmQ Ok, before I move on from the very first frame, can you at least explain it to me. The first frame I mean. What does it all mean, and who are those people. I recognize that face in the 1st picture but cant remember who it is or whatever.

But if you know the inside jokes, and you do, they should be clever. I think you are a little jealous of something as well.
Jump to Top