User Controls

Sobriety kinda sucks

Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Yeah your head is clear, you don't feel like shit all the time and you've got little to no social life anymore. Woopity fucking doop. Whatever happened to Greyfox anyway? Does Spectral still shitpost about the admins of whatever site he is in? Do people still go to tinychat?

Also happy new years, niggas.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Vizier …Does Spectral still shitpost about the admins…

I'm down to one. I've had to cut back over the years.
    Well that was fast.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    welcome to middle age 21st century style

RestStop Space Nigga
    Sobriety completely sucks. Nothing can replace the feeling of nutting inside a 27 year old heroin addict after I've boofed two tenths of high quality meth. NOTHING!
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Vizier Yeah your head is clear, you don't feel like shit all the time and you've got little to no social life anymore. Woopity fucking doop. Whatever happened to Greyfox anyway? Does Spectral still shitpost about the admins of whatever site he is in? Do people still go to tinychat?

Also happy new years, niggas.

Probably dead, definitely still shitposting, and yes tinychat still has some LOSERS on it.
    Originally posted by RestStop Sobriety completely sucks. Nothing can replace the feeling of nutting inside a 27 year old heroin addict after I've boofed two tenths of high quality meth. NOTHING!

My city is now overrun with fucking meth junkies who mug people using machetes and look like zombies so fuck that. Although I wouldn't say it's quality meth, it's more like fucking crack cut down with cement or something.
    Originally posted by Vizier Well that was fast.

What's your point, Mexican?
    Didn't have any, really, it's just that this site seems really slow.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Do you remember when Greyfox posted that he had been diagnosed with a neurodegenerative disease and only had an estimated 9 years left to live? I think it was frontotemporal degeneration or something related.
    Originally posted by Malice Do you remember when Greyfox posted that he had been diagnosed with a neurodegenerative disease and only had an estimated 9 years left to live? I think it was frontotemporal degeneration or something related.

he's prolly walking into shopping malls naked by now

Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Imagine riding a motorcycle through a mall naked with a baseball bat and smashing as many things as possible. That's how I'd want to go out.
    Originally posted by Malice Imagine riding a motorcycle through a mall naked with a baseball bat and smashing as many things as possible. That's how I'd want to go out.

why?

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Why? Why the not?
    I'd add a stiff drink and some meth into it if it was the end.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL

Dirty old bastard and a kitty how nice.
    That pic was taken before his fingers and toes froze and fell off.
    Greyfox sadly hasn't got long to go.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Keep in mind, though, ArmsMerchant is a known hypochondriac. He's also been known to lie through his teeth to garner attention to himself. He says he's not long for this world, but how the fuck would he know? Nobody knows when they're going to kick off, but he seems so damned sure.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Keep in mind, though, ArmsMerchant is a known hypochondriac. He's also been known to lie through his teeth to garner attention to himself. He says he's not long for this world, but how the fuck would he know? Nobody knows when they're going to kick off, but he seems so damned sure.

Yeah, good point. Let's pick up the mood again.

Jump to Top