User Controls

bad lsd trip

doom Houston
    this story will not be about me, ive never had a bad trip in my life and i get nothing but good vibes when i drop, even if im upset. my best friend had an ex. she was his trip buddy, mainly his fuck buddy though. she fell in love with him and he kept telling her nah, im just here to fuck. she was already kinda odd before she went crazy, but she never said shit like this... one day they were chillin with a few more homies at their buddys house and she took half a tab. i dont know for sure if it was real lsd, knowing the city this happened in more than likely not. after she dropped, about 40 minutes in she started screaming. like someone was trying to kill her, screaming at the top off her fucking lungs. everyone started to try and calm her down but she was throwing everybody off. she started screaming "shatter it" and tried breaking my friends hookah, him of course saying fuck no and holding her on the ground. keep in mind, my friend and all his homies were tripping as well, but on 4 tabs not half. so you can imagine theyre pretty freaked out so they got the fuck out of there and sat outside wondering what the fuck to do. the neighbors were PISSED but they played it off like she was drunk and tryna fight or some bullshit like that. with the neighbors calmed down they went back inside, the screaming had stopped. she wasnt inside so they checked the backyard. she was walking in circles, twirling the base of the hookah, which was on her finger. this bitch crazy man. my homie, being her fuck buddy and all was given the responsibility of calming her down. she started telling him that if she cant have him no one can, and that she was going to kill him. then she started threatning to kil everyone else too. yup, imagine just peaking and a bitch sayin she gun kill you. over the course of a few hours he calmed her down. but after that, shes never been the same. her face looks blank, like shes dead. bitch crazy bro. i wanna hear other bad trip stories lol. what do you think fucked her up? bitch STILL crazy 2 years later
Jump to Top