User Controls

Why won't Lanny make the background space?

Make the totse theme an option like on cocklet.

Can you at least acknowledge this suggestion Lanny. It's a good one.
    Mrhappy Yung Blood [mentor my sonant garnishee]
    Like this?

yeah that looks pretty coo
    BUMP
    Mrhappy Yung Blood [mentor my sonant garnishee]
    No bump needed
    Originally posted by Mrhappy No bump needed

YES. THIS NEEDS TO AT LEAST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY LANNY, WTF.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    chill lil nigga. chill.

I'm not strictly opposed to themes. There was a lot of more important stuff to do when we moved to the ISS code so I didn't really think I'd ever get around to it but things have quieted down a bit. It wouldn't be unreasonable. I'll get around to it some day, might have some free time in the next few weeks to take a look at it.

The markup is pretty stable at this point, if someone wanted to whip up a user stylesheet that'd work right away and I'd probably roll it into a them when the time come.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Lanny chill lil nigga. chill.

I'm not strictly opposed to themes. There was a lot of more important stuff to do when we moved to the ISS code so I didn't really think I'd ever get around to it but things have quieted down a bit. It wouldn't be unreasonable. I'll get around to it some day, might have some free time in the next few weeks to take a look at it.

The markup is pretty stable at this point, if someone wanted to whip up a user stylesheet that'd work right away and I'd probably roll it into a them when the time come.

Submit a pull
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Do this and fix the arrow key functionality as well. Do it now.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    pass
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I was in the process of fixing it, took a break to check in, and after seeing your post have deleted all my work up to this point and will resume it at some point in the future.

I hope you're happy
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    actually I may start on making the arrow keys thing worse, like it will randomly change page for no reason, just for saying that.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    "The arrow shit is awesome! Keep it up (and sideways to the right)!"

-arrow
    I DONT want the scroll wheel to activate a mariachi band
    Originally posted by Mrhappy Like this?

Are u the real mr happy
    i asked, he's not. just a faggot.
Jump to Top