User Controls

My end may be near...

No, I'm not killing myself.

A lot of odd coincidences have been happening lately though. Family coming from out of state, every single one of my friends from my younger years attempting to contact me all within a few weeks' time, and a general feeling of impending doom.

I guess you could say that they're all trying to contact me because of the holiday season, but most of these people haven't spoken to me in years, so why this year?

And if something is going to happen, I wonder if it will be just me, or if it will be some sort of disaster (nuke, earthquake, fire etc).

I finally got my motorcycle, maybe that's got something to do with it

On the other hand maybe I'm just getting mentally ill again.
    yeh I got a feeling I'm gonna die this year too

nice knowin ya, kolokol-1
    Are you Californian OP? Big one's coming for you cucks.
    Nah, SC.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 No, I'm not killing myself.

Lame..Stopped reading there.

;)

JK.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You're good kolo.

Overthinking shit as usual. You've always had a relatable tendency to do that.

I jelly of you.

Does this mean you got your bike license? I remember you saying you had to go through new hoops.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

A lot of odd coincidences have been happening lately though. Family coming from out of state, every single one of my friends from my younger years attempting to contact me all within a few weeks' time, and a general feeling of impending doom.

I guess you could say that they're all trying to contact me because of the holiday season, but most of these people haven't spoken to me in years, so why this year?

And if something is going to happen, I wonder if it will be just me, or if it will be some sort of disaster (nuke, earthquake, fire etc).

I finally got my motorcycle, maybe that's got something to do with it

On the other hand maybe I'm just getting mentally ill again.

Thinking that unrelated events are somehow connected in a persecutory way, is a common manifestation of paranoia. And you sound like you have a history of this kind of thing, so that makes it even more likely that you are just having some kind of psychotic episode.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Everybody's gotta die sometime. Don't fight it. Go with it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Everybody's gotta die sometime. Don't fight it. Go with it.

-- Ted Bundy
    I mean, what's really the difference, if you die today or you die tomorrow or next week? After you're dead, you won't care about how long you lived anyways.
    Originally posted by mmQ You're good kolo.

Overthinking shit as usual. You've always had a relatable tendency to do that.

I jelly of you.

Does this mean you got your bike license? I remember you saying you had to go through new hoops.

Yeah I got my bike license. By the end of it I was glad I had to take the course, I learned a lot. I'd highly recommend it to anyone interested in motorcycling, it's a great way to see if it's for you without having to spend a couple grand on a bike
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Everybody's gotta die sometime. Don't fight it. Go with it.

Originally posted by -SpectraL I mean, what's really the difference, if you die today or you die tomorrow or next week? After you're dead, you won't care about how long you lived anyways.

I'm not worried too much about it, just hoping it will be relatively painless. Also curious to see if anyone else had similar feelings. I've got a bad feeling about this year, not just about me, but about the world in general. I feel that many will die this year.
    D4NG0 motherfucker

Stopped reading here.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Fucking mmQ beat me to it. Fuck
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 …I've got a bad feeling about this year, not just about me, but about the world in general. I feel that many will die this year.

That's true. We are all standing at the doorway to the Great Tribulation and Armageddon.
    SpectraL- Houston [stanchly box my garamycin]
    It's because we always expect our life's accomplishments to come from without, but they actually come from within.
    Why in the god damn fuck are there like 8 spectral accounts. I swear to god sometimes I feel like everyone on this site is just a spectral alt
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Why in the god damn fuck are there like 8 spectral accounts. I swear to god sometimes I feel like everyone on this site is just a spectral alt

What can I do to help?
    SpectraL- Houston [stanchly box my garamycin]
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Why in the god damn fuck are there like 8 spectral accounts. I swear to god sometimes I feel like everyone on this site is just a spectral alt

I'm the real batman.
Jump to Top