User Controls

Beer

What do you drink? I'm a Yuengling guy.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Beer brewed with 100% Rocky Mountain water.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I've found regular Budweiser to do the trick. I don't drink for taste.
    miller high life! the champagne of beers!
    I don't drink beer or any alcohol because I'm not a fucking brown idiot.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Enter I don't drink beer or any alcohol because I'm not a fucking brown idiot.

Yes it's the brown people who drink alcohol. Smartest comment you've made yet, Entard
    According to a World Health Organization comparison of per capita consumption in liters of pure alcohol, Ugandans—at 19.47 liters per year—out-drink all other nations. Pakistan's 0.02 liters is still more than Mauritania's 0.01, while Iran, Kuwait, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, and Bangladesh stand at zero. "There's a huge problem with drinking in Uganda and most African countries," says University of North Dakota neuroscience professor Sharon Wilsnack, who studies alcohol-related behavior. "The sad thing is that they have so many other problems that drinking doesn't get much attention, yet they're all connected. If you're drunk all the time, you can't get job training and climb out of poverty."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/drinking-stats-who-drinks-the-most-alcohol

Drink up, paki! Drink up until your liver breaks down, you worthless faggot.
    Originally posted by Enter https://www.thedailybeast.com/drinking-stats-who-drinks-the-most-alcohol

Drink up, paki! Drink up until your liver breaks down, you worthless faggot.

Uganda = Pakistan

N1, entard
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Uganda = Pakistan

N1, entard

You're going to bring out the old Zoklet Enter in me, you stupid fucking paki. And that's something you do not want.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I also liked Tequiza, good even when it was warm, but they discontinued it a while back.

My burglary buddies and I broke into a garage in our high school days and scores about 250 bottles of the stuff. They weren't refrigerated hence how we learned they were actually really tasty at room temp, but they were good cold as well.

I should drink more lime flavored beer.
    Originally posted by Enter You're going to bring out the old Zoklet Enter in me, you stupid fucking paki. And that's something you do not want.

Do it, cockfag. This is why you're butthurt. Because I know you have jack shit.
    Don't drink a lot of beer but I like stuff by Founders, Great Lakes Brewing Company, Stone, or Flying Dog. Favorites are Conway's Irish Ale by Great Lakes, Dirty Bastard by Founders, Arrogant Bastard Ale by Stone and Gonzo Imperial Stout by Flying Dog.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I pretty much avoid beer.
    Originally posted by mmQ I've found regular Budweiser to do the trick. I don't drink for taste.

mmq verified normie
    Beers do taste different, and that's good, but preferring one brand over another makes no sense to me.

Whenever I ask for a beer around here the barperson always looks confused and is like "what? Beer? What type?" Then I need to think, and that never ends well. I think this is an Irish thing, most places I have been abroad they just give you a goddam beer when you ask for it.
    Lagunitas IPA
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by greenplastic mmq verified normie

This was verified long ago GP.

Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    I drank anything but I'm sober now.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Used to be Budweiser but now it's any Gatorade that's red or blue
    Stella Artois
Jump to Top