User Controls

Look at the threads you made in 2016. Have you changed much since then?

I didn't think I'd changed, but holy fuck. I was absolutely bonkers back then. Depressed as fuck, too. At least now I'm only depressed; I'm progressing.

This is just a random thread, and it's not like I picked anything extravagant. This is just run of the mill:

FUCK YOU, you fucking stupid cunts. You're fat and fucking ugly, you think I wanna fuck you?

You fuckin stupid cunts. You're fucking dusgistng. That';s why I left the fucking club you fucking awful degenerate fucks.

I am way better than you, You are fucking nothing. One day I will be fucking rich and fucking famous and you will fucking WISH you tried more with me, you fucking losers.

I fucking hate you. You fucking cunts. Your'e lucky I'm not a fucking serial killer because you'd be fucking dead right now you fucking whores.

I am so fucking superior to you awful fucking bitches.

I don't fucking need you.

Fuck you.

That's truly fucking frightening. What a nutjob. Guess it has something to do with the fact that I spent 2016 doing a lot of drinking.
    Was that a Prius you drove? Who was the blonde lady up front with you
    RestStop Space Nigga
    IDK that post seems lit af fam.
    ching ching bing bing dingadong bap bap bap
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    a little bit but not much
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    yes my life is significantly worse
    Originally posted by Zanick yes my life is significantly worse

how so lil bromo? don't worry you can be candid.. this is where the healing begins.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby how so lil bromo? don't worry you can be candid.. this is where the healing begins.

Some issues I hadn't dealt with caught up with me and I made it all worse with benzos. Nothing fucks your life up faster than a GABA button, in my experience.
    Originally posted by Zanick Some issues I hadn't dealt with caught up with me and I made it all worse with benzos. Nothing fucks your life up faster than a GABA button, in my experience.

I feel ya, I've cut my drinking back a lot. You might want to try and get a script for gabapentin, its been a big help for me.

I might be confusing you with someone else but werent you living with your girl at one point and her mother was trying to stay with you? not trying to pry I'm just curious if you're that same guy.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I've been sleeping pretty since last year. Tis the life Brahs.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 ching ching bing bing dingadong bap bap bap

reported for hate speech.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    my life is 1000s%s better than it was in 2016

Sounds like a security question for a bank pin number.
    My life is leaps and bounds better than it was in 2016. I can't imagine how things could improving for me any more than they already have.
    I havndr changed in 30 years, still the same piece of shit
Jump to Top