User Controls

Omg I am soooo hungover from last night. XD

But it was worth it, after all that... well I can't remember what happened, but at least I fit in with everyone else who was drinking. :) Brain damage and a closer step towards addiction? SO worth it.

Idiots.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Hey 16 year-old girl, you should post in the retarded thread instead of making a new thread for every thought that you have.
    ^ nah
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    LOL ACTOR fishing for Enter likes. Cmon nigga. You're better than that.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Hey 16 year-old girl, you should post in the retarded thread instead of making a new thread for every thought that you have.

You don't scare me. This is the type of attitude that'll kill this forum and then you'll be making threads wishing the forum wasn't so slow. I've seen it happen to a lot of now defunct boards, ever since the old dial-up BBS days. Not that I had anything to do with those forums shutting down... *smirks evilly and twiddles thumbs*

EDIT: Shit, wrong account. Ah, I'll just play it off like I'm trolling.
    Originally posted by mmQ LOL ACTOR fishing for Enter likes. Cmon nigga. You're better than that.

Only thing Actor fishes for are loose pennies in mall fountains.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Enter You don't scare me. This is the type of attitude that'll kill this forum and then you'll be making threads wishing the forum wasn't so slow. I've seen it happen to a lot of now defunct boards, ever since the old dial-up BBS days. Not that I had anything to do with those forums shutting down… *smirks evilly and twiddles thumbs*

EDIT: Shit, wrong account. Ah, I'll just play it off like I'm trolling.

11/10
    Originally posted by WhiskeyPhoenix Only thing Actor fishes for are loose pennies in mall fountains.

Lmao why does this sound so familiar to me. Actor did you really make a thread admitting to this or am I remembering wrong. That's hilarious.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Enter Lmao why does this sound so familiar to me. Actor did you really make a thread admitting to this or am I remembering wrong. That's hilarious.

Lol!
    Originally posted by mmQ Lol!

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Enter

Holy shit!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I get the opposite of hangovers. While the people I drink with are vomiting in their beds, I'm firing on all cylinders. I have yet to determine exactly what mechanism is responsible for the anxiolytic euphoria I get after a night of hard drinking, but I suspect it has something to do with GABA.
    Originally posted by Zanick I suspect it has something to do with GABA.

o rly
Jump to Top