User Controls

how much loperamide to get an opiate high

with no tolerance

the dollar tree has 24mg for 1$ per box, ive heard of people getting fucked up off 100mg+ but the internet is mixed about it
    http://www.bluelight.org/vb/archive/index.php/t-556846.html

"
    I'd argue loperamide is actually more potent than codeine or tramadol. I mean 400mg of tramadol wouldn't make me feel like this. 400mg of codeine would kind of, but I've only taken 150mg of loperamide. This subjectively is equal to me about 300mcg of fentanyl or 30mg of oxycodone."
    bling bling Dark Matter
    hes probly underdoseing abit so weak ppl dont od u should take aleast 5x the amount u read
    150mg of lope is 75 pills

im used to cramming dozens of mucinex down my throat so im not too worried about that
    its an experiment durrrr
    marcos thinks the only drugs that are worthwhile are the ones black people take in rap music videos
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Nigga it is 11:36
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Faggot bitch
    Madman African Astronaut
    I don't think it crosses the bbb, there's no way you're getting high off it but you probably won't take a shit for a week.
    Originally posted by Fromus Krokus 150mg of lope is 75 pills

im used to cramming dozens of mucinex down my throat so im not too worried about that

Doesn't the guaf fuck up your stomach when you take DX.M combo products?
    I have taken 100mg+ for some monster shits and I definitely didn't get high. Doesn't cross the BBB, so how is it going to get you high?
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 I have taken 100mg+ for some monster shits and I definitely didn't get high. Doesn't cross the BBB, so how is it going to get you high?

the bbb isn't an impenetrable wall of steel, if you take enough a few of the molecules are going to force itself in

Originally posted by WhiskeyPhoenix Doesn't the guaf fuck up your stomach when you take DX.M combo products?

i got used to the nausea and puking
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Whats the better business bureau have to do with this?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by mmQ Whats the better business bureau have to do with this?

the BBB are massive junkies, dint you know?

Dissociator African Astronaut
    enjoy the fucking neurotoxicity
    id love to see you become even more of an invalid
    Originally posted by Dissociator enjoy the fucking neurotoxicity
    id love to see you become even more of an invalid

Your IQ is 85 and you have Asperger's
    Originally posted by Fromus Krokus Your IQ is 85

I'm a fucking genius
    Originally posted by Dissociator I'm a fucking genius

I talk to you like a child
    Originally posted by Fromus Krokus I talk to you like a child

I know you do. ''I'm a baby girl''
    Also I wonder how many times I have to send your stuff to the red bank police before they psych ward you for the 2nd time in 1 month
Jump to Top