User Controls

Not only could I not save any drugs for new years...

...but I managed to be hungover for it too.
    Make some Russian Prison Tea.
    That's horrible.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i still got some gear on the foil but dunno if i got time to finish it. we're under attack here, multiple shots being fired right outside my house.

Originally posted by NARCassist i still got some gear on the foil but dunno if i got time to finish it. we're under attack here, multiple shots being fired right outside my house.

A real man would get loaded, take off all his clothes and charge the invaders.
    Originally posted by Issue313 A real man would get loaded, take off all his clothes and charge the invaders.

its all over man. no invasion of this country is ever gonna be successful to be fair. it was pretty much over before it begun, lasted like 20 minutes tops. the only battle going on now is the pisshead just outside my door. and fuck am i dumb enough to get involved with that stupid shit, lol.

Originally posted by NARCassist its all over man. no invasion of this country is ever gonna be successful to be fair. it was pretty much over before it begun, lasted like 20 minutes tops. the only battle going on now is the pisshead just outside my door. and fuck am i dumb enough to get involved with that stupid shit, lol.

Sad. When Germans took British lines during their offensives they often encountered massive stashes of booze, tobacco and other bribes for the pampered British army. In 1918 hangovers did more to stop the German final offensive than the Britcuck soldiers did.
    Originally posted by Issue313 Sad. When Germans took British lines during their offensives they often encountered massive stashes of booze, tobacco and other bribes for the pampered British army. In 1918 hangovers did more to stop the German final offensive than the Britcuck soldiers did.

that's nothing more than conjecture and simply fails to take into account that the british soldiers would most likely be just as, if not more, intoxicated than the germans.

i don't even get your point tbh. quality fighters cost, that superior aggression doesn't come for free. in fact not 'pampering'(if that's the term you want to use) is more likely to demoralize your fighting men producing an inferior result. one thing about the british, they've been doing war for over a millennia, like them or not you can't deny they've become pretty expert at conducting it.

D4NG0 motherfucker
    What a plot twist. I thought Narc was going to report some more cultural enrichment.
    Originally posted by D4NG0 What a plot twist. I thought Narc was going to report some more cultural enrichment

i don't get it

D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by NARCassist i don't get it

shots fired. world ending. you're a brit. must be a cultural enrichment from the religion of peace. they love celebrating on new year's.
    Originally posted by NARCassist that's nothing more than conjecture and simply fails to take into account that the british soldiers would most likely be just as, if not more, intoxicated than the germans.

It's mentioned in every history book about the 1918 offensive. And why would the Brits be allowed to plunder their own stores?

i don't even get your point tbh. quality fighters cost, that superior aggression doesn't come for free. in fact not 'pampering'(if that's the term you want to use) is more likely to demoralize your fighting men producing an inferior result. one thing about the british, they've been doing war for over a millennia, like them or not you can't deny they've become pretty expert at conducting it.

In Storm of Steel Ernst Junger goes into how much he loved raiding the British trenches because they had so much shit the Germans didn't. The German troops spent the war eating gherkins (farmers sausage) while the Brits spent it eating canned meats.

In terms of military history the best you can say for the Brits is that they never tried invading Russia in the winter.
    Originally posted by Issue313 In terms of military history the best you can say for the Brits is that they never tried invading Russia in the winter.

ya thunk?

Jump to Top