User Controls

any of u on methadone

Dissociator African Astronaut
    it sucs to be the only loser on methadone here
    n half the time i frget im on methadone high dose and i go to buy oxys then im like ''yo sorry, nvm' to my dealear and feel like a cuck deluxe
    I'm not a junkie so no.
    lol u can just lie and say ur a addict and get methadone to help ur day along
    Originally posted by Dissociator lol u can just lie and say ur a addict and get methadone to help ur day along

My day doesn't need any help. I woke up today, had a coffee and now I'm about to go to work and spend the night with my loved ones. Another perfect day that could only be ruined with drugs.

Can you operate machinery on methadone? Or hold a conversation?.

Doesn't sound like something I want to take when I have a full day ahead of me. I can't think of any time in the day to take any drug, what's the point?.

That's the problem with addiction is you think you need all these reasons to do drugs and you make up excuses but the reality is you don't need any drugs and it's selfish to want them.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel My day doesn't need any help. I woke up today, had a coffee and now I'm about to go to work and spend the night with my loved ones. Another perfect day that could only be ruined with drugs.

Can you operate machinery on methadone? Or hold a conversation?.

Doesn't sound like something I want to take when I have a full day ahead of me. I can't think of any time in the day to take any drug, what's the point?.

That's the problem with addiction is you think you need all these reasons to do drugs and you make up excuses but the reality is you don't need any drugs and it's selfish to want them.

Coffee is a drug too.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Coffee is a drug too.

No, it's a beverage.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel No, it's a beverage.

So is alcohol. Beverages can be drugs.
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind So is alcohol. Beverages can be drugs.

No, beverages are beverages.

Next you're gonna tell me soda pop and tea are also drugs, or sparkling water and cranberry juice.

The reason Tobacco, alcohol and coffee are accepted and allowed is because they are mass produced agricultural goods with a long history of human use going back thousands of years.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel No, beverages are beverages.

Next you're gonna tell me soda pop and tea are also drugs, or sparkling water and cranberry juice.

The reason Tobacco, alcohol and coffee are accepted and allowed is because they are mass produced agricultural goods with a long history of human use going back thousands of years.

Tobacco is legal but not really socially acceptable anymore. Marijuana will be legal in a few months.
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Tobacco is legal but not really socially acceptable anymore. Marijuana will be legal in a few months.

I'm well aware of the pot industry and their lobbying.

Did Cowboys smoke pot? No they chewed tobacco along with the Indians. It would be great if nobody ever smoked anything except for religious purposes but it's been going on for hundreds of years around the world so there's nothing anyone can do.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel I'm well aware of the pot industry and their lobbying.

Did Cowboys smoke pot? No they chewed tobacco along with the Indians. It would be great if nobody ever smoked anything except for religious purposes but it's been going on for hundreds of years around the world so there's nothing anyone can do.

Then you are well aware that marijuana is becoming more socially acceptable as tobacco is becoming less socially acceptable.
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Tobacco is legal but not really socially acceptable anymore. Marijuana will be legal in a few months.

thats what everyones been saying for years
    also wtf you mean tobacco isn;t socially acceptible? everyone smokes,no one except for holier than thou assholes who wear skinny jeans judges anyone for smoking. vaping faggots are ruining society by being faggots.
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Then you are well aware that marijuana is becoming more socially acceptable as tobacco is becoming less socially acceptable.

I don't think so, it's becoming tolerated, not accepted.
    Originally posted by Dissociator thats what everyones been saying for years
    also wtf you mean tobacco isn;t socially acceptible? everyone smokes,no one except for holier than thou assholes who wear skinny jeans judges anyone for smoking. vaping faggots are ruining society by being faggots.

Everyone knows that nobody should smoke. That's society washing your brain.

And yes, it is becoming legal across Canada in a few months.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel My day doesn't need any help. I woke up today, had a coffee and now I'm about to go to work and spend the night with my loved ones. Another perfect day that could only be ruined with drugs.

that sounds like the most boring day ever

Originally posted by Something Squirrel No, beverages are beverages.

coffee contains caffeine, caffeine is a drug, a stimulant drug similar to amphetamines and cocaine to be exact. soda and tea also contain caffeine, in fact tea contains more caffeine than coffee but people commonly misconceive this as they associate the words caffeine and coffee, although the word similarity is actually only coincidental. the word caffeine was not derived from the word coffee nor visa versa.

Originally posted by Something Squirrel I don't think so, it's becoming tolerated, not accepted.

same thing

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    ITT we learn Something Squirrel is heavily addicted to caffeine, a drug, and still chooses to judge others for their own drug of choice.

Sick world. Sick, sick world we live in. Thoughts and prayers sent to all of you.
    also..

Originally posted by Something Squirrel I’m not allowed back in church after god caught me hotboxing the confessional booth βœŠβœŠπŸ’¨ I told him β€œgod, if you don’t want me smoking weed, then why the hell did you make this shit so dank???β€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ god paused for a sec, looked me dead in the eye, and said β€œmy son, im not mad at you for blazing it…I’m mad at you for not passing that shit!!β€πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ lololol 🍁🍁 send 2 420 ppl or U will never smoke kush again !!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by NARCassist also..

Why do you keep posting that?. Google it and you will see where I got it from.. also your post formatting is retarded and all your posts have a stupid line and dot at the bottom.

And all you talk about is heroin and drugs. I'm starting to think you might be retarded.
Jump to Top