User Controls

My daughters mom has completely lost it.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    My daughter is 5 years old and was born 10/11/12, she's pretty cute but her mom is ratchet as hell. She lied to me about being on b-control and then tried suing me for child support while saying I will never see my daughter again, so I got my attorney to talk her into me not having to pay child support because I'm basically a "loser" and if she was to die the girl would be mine. She agreed so I saved thousands of dollars.

Anways, my daughters mom has been talking to me again but she's really "screwy" after I got back in town from xmas with my gf she brought Mary Anne over to see me because she's getting kicked out of her fiance's house for not cleaning well enough.

we were at the exxon in her van getting it car washed and some illegal mexican started backing up in the van and she started honking the horn and screaming "you assssssssshoolllleee!" and he dented her bumper and he didn't have insurance and I actually walked away from the scene because I'm not supposed to be drinking and she picked me up after.

The next day we go to the same exxon and some whyte lady at the pumps takes out the squeege and starts wiping off her muddy tires with it.. and dunking it back in the water.. making the water muddy...

and my daughters mom gets out of her car and starts screaming at the lady calling her an asshole and the whyte lady (my daughters mom is whyte but she calls whyte people whyte) goes into the exxon and comes back out to my daughters moms car presenting her a carwash ticket to get her car washed since evidently it was so bad that she dipped the squeegue in the mud.

My daughters mom starts yelling at her stuff like "fuck you, fuck your carwash you bitch" and all the while I'm holding my daughter and telling her it will be fine as she's tearing up.

That night my daughters mom and my daughter stay over at my place and I'm talking on skype with my girlfriend and my daughters mom wakes up at like 1am and ask who im talking to and I tell her my tinychat friends (you guys) and she says I don't care about your stupid jerkoff friends I came here to be with you and I then said "well at least my tinychat friends don't lie to me about being on birth control and she started yelling at me calling me an asshole and packed up mary anne and left.

wtf? she's like way worse than my mom ever was.
    You shouldn't post so much personal info online.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel You shouldn't post so much personal info online.

Maybe you should suck the shit off my dick after I ass fuck you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Is this Cranberries?

She sounds needy as hell to me to be honest.
    Originally posted by Issue313 Is this Cranberries?

She sounds needy as hell to me to be honest.

no its not cranberries.. cranberrie/snax/ cheezeburgerz i met 2 months after meeting my daughters mom (my daughters mom was also a member from zoklet), she had sex with my daughters mom but will never admit to it, she went as far as to delete my videos of her having sex w her.

She's "cheezeburgers" on here.. or something like that, but yes she is needy as hell.

Despite everything I went through with my daughters mom and her she still tried to lie to me about being pregnant to garnish attention. I left her for good back in june 2016 but she still haunted me online and would text me for months offering blow jobs and drugs but It's not worth it because she's like hydro a very dangerous person who's willing to do whatever to satisfy her craving for the cack
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Maybe you should suck the shit off my dick after I ass fuck you.

That's gay! You're gay.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel That's gay! You're gay.

kay
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby kay

You also should not curse.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel You also should not curse.

I don't get it...
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Maybe you should suck the shit off my dick after I ass fuck you.

shits come out of your dick automatically when you come.
    Originally posted by benny vader shits come out of your dick automatically when you come.

i don't get it again...
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i don't get it again…

pm user 86 for more information.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle

Fair point.
Jump to Top