User Controls

Fags shouldn't raise children

Fucking seriously.
    First off, for a healthy mental and emotional development children need a mother and father, the masculine and feminine otherwise they end up with issues, this goes for single parents as well.
    I've living with my friend and his boyfriend, his "boyfriend" has two kids and they're the most obnoxious little shits constantly running around making noises, if they were my kids I would be beating discipline into them via a wooden stick.
    When I was a shota, if I acted up I was SPANKED or beaten with a stick (thanks ojij).
    "Parents" now days are basically like non-functional guardians, they'll ignore their kids and let them free to do whatever.
    If these were my kids they would be the most loyal and obedient children, otherwise they would be twitching on the floor from all the pain I would inflict upon them.
    Anyways, fags shouldn't have kids, especially men who are in their late 20s it's like a circus.
    If this is how the MOON PERSON generation is raising their kids then we're going to have some serious issues 15 - 20 years from now.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    do u all sleep on the same bed
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Inb4 enter
    It is weird this being a tabboo subject in most societies for millenial and then around the time I was born in the 60s, Gays were still outcast but oddly accepted into the hip-clique groups in entertainment, from art scenes to that of hollywood (which film is a form of art). free expressionalism.. which included people working with and maybe making friends with Gays, but not thinking twice about calling them queer or faggots without much of counter response other than "you breeder" or "Well" and walk away.

then it became a little more accepted in television.. probably demonized but backed by the spirit of free speech on All in the Family (in the USA) and I think "Soap' with Billy Chrystal playing the first gay character outside of being a bit part. a main stay character in the Comedy Show Soap in the late 70s. then SNL did skits/sketches on it.

but it kind of died after the Reagans took over. Maybe on a soap opera but the Reagans seemed to have made "Conservative Christian Values" mainstream again. fewer counter culture in tv and films.

then the 90s came around and you had to accept all gays .. like it was a moral law.

times changes, attitudes change and people go to jail for shit they never would of years AGO.
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Fucking seriously.
    First off, for a healthy mental and emotional development children need a mother and father, the masculine and feminine otherwise they end up with issues, this goes for single parents as well.
    I've living with my friend and his boyfriend, his "boyfriend" has two kids and they're the most obnoxious little shits constantly running around making noises, if they were my kids I would be beating discipline into them via a wooden stick.
    When I was a shota, if I acted up I was SPANKED or beaten with a stick (thanks ojij).
    "Parents" now days are basically like non-functional guardians, they'll ignore their kids and let them free to do whatever.
    If these were my kids they would be the most loyal and obedient children, otherwise they would be twitching on the floor from all the pain I would inflict upon them.
    Anyways, fags shouldn't have kids, especially men who are in their late 20s it's like a circus.
    If this is how the MOON PERSON generation is raising their kids then we're going to have some serious issues 15 - 20 years from now.

I'll kill you, bitch
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I'll kill you, bitch

Don't make me ale myself with the urine of my brother and sisters
    Originally posted by mashlehash Don't make me ale myself with the urine of my brother and sisters

How old are your sisters, you crazy little fetish freak.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by bling bling do u all sleep on the same bed

hickies sleeps in a car.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sounds like you live on another planet.
    LegalizеSpiritualDisсoverу Yung Blood [the providently attainable ore]
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 How old are your sisters, you crazy little fetish freak.

Correct!
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 It is weird this being a tabboo subject in most societies for millenial and then around the time I was born in the 60s, Gays were still outcast but oddly accepted into the hip-clique groups in entertainment, from art scenes to that of hollywood (which film is a form of art). free expressionalism.. which included people working with and maybe making friends with Gays, but not thinking twice about calling them queer or faggots without much of counter response other than "you breeder" or "Well" and walk away.

then it became a little more accepted in television.. probably demonized but backed by the spirit of free speech on All in the Family (in the USA) and I think "Soap' with Billy Chrystal playing the first gay character outside of being a bit part. a main stay character in the Comedy Show Soap in the late 70s. then SNL did skits/sketches on it.

but it kind of died after the Reagans took over. Maybe on a soap opera but the Reagans seemed to have made "Conservative Christian Values" mainstream again. fewer counter culture in tv and films.

then the 90s came around and you had to accept all gays .. like it was a moral law.

times changes, attitudes change and people go to jail for shit they never would of years AGO.

Wrong
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 How old are your sisters, you crazy little fetish freak.

Wrong
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby hickies sleeps in a car.

i rolld up on the jet white kid he started speakin japanish i said YO ur not from japanama askd him were he from HE SAID GUONTANAMA
    Originally posted by bling bling i rolld up on the jet white kid he started speakin japanish i said YO ur not from japanama askd him were he from HE SAID GUONTANAMA

I'm hapa you dumb wigger
    Yeah, he's a Hapa Hopa

He has to stay in all winter break and do his math homework while doing stupid shit only white people do.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    I second this. Faggots shouldn't raise children. They should, however, be shoved into therapy to cope with (not cure) their deviancy. Treat them like alcoholics.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Yeah, he's a Hapa Hopa

He has to stay in all winter break and do his math homework while doing stupid shit only white people do.

I would ignore it and play PS2
    Originally posted by D4NG0 I second this. Faggots shouldn't raise children. They should, however, be shoved into therapy to cope with (not cure) their deviancy. Treat them like alcoholics.

This.
    Homosexuality is a psychological issue, same as trans, pedophile and other forms of sexual dysfunction.
    Lets be honest, fam, there is a natural order and objective truth and sticking your penis in someone's doodoo hole goes against that, there is a reason anal botox is a thing.
    This isn't about hatred or discrimination, rather it's about combating a dangerous and unhealthy agenda being pushed by the jedi media and banking elite.
    They profit heavily by exploiting the population that has been affected from environmental and psychological issues, feeding off of their disability and normalizing it so they can make tons of shekels.
    It's bad for humanity and it's bad for the individual.
    Originally posted by D4NG0 I second this. Faggots shouldn't raise children. They should, however, be shoved into therapy to cope with (not cure) their deviancy. Treat them like alcoholics.

I disagree. They shouldn't be forced into therapy. If you'd do that then you might as well for heterosexual couples into therapy that use birth control and sodomize each Other as those are also considered degenerate unnatural acts.

Dargo please pull your head out of the sand you dodo
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume This.
    Homosexuality is a psychological issue, same as trans, pedophile and other forms of sexual dysfunction.
    Lets be honest, fam, there is a natural order and objective truth and sticking your penis in someone's doodoo hole goes against that, there is a reason anal botox is a thing.
    This isn't about hatred or discrimination, rather it's about combating a dangerous and unhealthy agenda being pushed by the jedi media and banking elite.
    They profit heavily by exploiting the population that has been affected from environmental and psychological issues, feeding off of their disability and normalizing it so they can make tons of shekels.
    It's bad for humanity and it's bad for the individual.

Nothing wrong with fucking ass. I came in my gfs ass a couple hours ago.

Seems like we have a lot of prudes in this thread who are jelly that they dont get any ass

Its really rich how hickie talks about psychological issues yet receives welfare because he is retarded
Jump to Top