User Controls

Alternative to imgur?

I'm getting real tired of their bullshit, now it's not working at all for me, the uploader keeps giving me an error no matter what I do.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ye it did me to so i fond another ting im not telling u tho
    Originally posted by bling bling ye it did me to so i fond another ting im not telling u tho

Blast you, you dastardly lad!
    Anonimage.net? I kind of want something that'll stick around
    Gonna try this:

https://imgbb.com
    I use cubeupload.com
    bling bling Dark Matter
    spray paint can + astro fats
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Ok.

you're being watched
    bling bling Dark Matter
    px=number 65
    bling bling Dark Matter
    wach this shit idk of u
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    imgur is so damn simple, at least at moderate scale, someone should really have made an aws or sandstorm or "own cloud" style thing people can self host. You literally just need direct linking and dragon droppings and you'd outperform like 99% of competitors.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You have to click off the screen than on. Lol
    Originally posted by Lanny imgur is so damn simple, at least at moderate scale, someone should really have made an aws or sandstorm or "own cloud" style thing people can self host. You literally just need direct linking and dragon droppings and you'd outperform like 99% of competitors.

Do it faggot. I will legit bankroll it if you do the nerd shit.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    There's no profit model there though, it could really only be a hobby project.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Lanny There's no profit model there though, it could really only be a hobby project.

will it host sea pea ????

on topic tho ...

imgoat is good. i learnt it from hikki.
    Originally posted by Lanny There's no profit model there though, it could really only be a hobby project.

If I never have to jump through imgur's retardation on mobile devices again, I'll gladly finance it.
    Rivotril Houston
    http://postimages.org/
Jump to Top