User Controls

Socks and wearing it : Is it normal ???

benny vader YELLOW GHOST

reading the instruction card that came with it, it appears that wearing socks is not a given, or at least was.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    this is one of the biggest things i hate about this world now. the way society shoves dumb health and safety advice about the most trivial unfuckingmattering of shit in my face on a constant basis. its fucking patronizing as an intelligent mid 40s human male that society thinks there is a need for this crap. i went into a place the other week and this women working there opened the door to let me in and by the time i was through the door she had told me twice to mind the step. the step that was so blindingly obvious you couldn't miss it if you were carrying a 10/10 underwear model in such a way that you had her pussy tight in your face with her legs tightly wrapped round your head licking that pussy hard while she sucked your cock and you were mid-climax as you walked into that building. like i would even be 45 if i was the kind of retard that regularly doesn't notice steps and trips over them. all this shit assumes you to be a fucking moron and just tells you anyway. i fucking hate that.

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist this is one of the biggest things i hate about this world now. the way society shoves dumb health and safety advice about the most trivial unfuckingmattering of shit in my face on a constant basis. its fucking patronizing as an intelligent mid 40s human male that society thinks there is a need for this crap. ….

case in point :

i thing this is more of an american thing
    Originally posted by NARCassist this is one of the biggest things i hate about this world now. the way society shoves dumb health and safety advice about the most trivial unfuckingmattering of shit in my face on a constant basis. its fucking patronizing as an intelligent mid 40s human male that society thinks there is a need for this crap. i went into a place the other week and this women working there opened the door to let me in and by the time i was through the door she had told me twice to mind the step. the step that was so blindingly obvious you couldn't miss it if you were carrying a 10/10 underwear model in such a way that you had her pussy tight in your face with her legs tightly wrapped round your head licking that pussy hard while she sucked your cock and you were mid-climax as you walked into that building. like i would even be 45 if i was the kind of retard that regularly doesn't notice steps and trips over them. all this shit assumes you to be a fucking moron and just tells you anyway. i fucking hate that.

Behind every warning label is a frivolous lawsuit that somebody won a bunch of money from because they "didn't know any better"

They literally put "warning: contents hot" on coffee cups in SC because somebody sued when they spilled it on themselves
    Originally posted by benny vader

reading the instruction card that came with it, it appears that wearing socks is not a given, or at least was.

Logistics for an army is a big deal. This is probably a reminder to bundle the boots with socks and insoles when distributing them as much as anything, and the socks are specified in order to prevent trench foot and the like.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Behind every warning label is a frivolous lawsuit that somebody won a bunch of money from because they "didn't know any better"

frivolous lawsuits .... won.

can you pls explain how is this kind of justice just ????

and why there arent any superhero that takes care of things like this ????
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Issue313 Logistics for an army is a big deal. This is probably a reminder to bundle the boots with socks and insoles when distributing them as much as anything, and the socks are specified in order to prevent trench foot and the like.

no, read the instruction closely : it says

wear with socks. not ship with socks.
    Originally posted by NARCassist this is one of the biggest things i hate about this world now. the way society shoves dumb health and safety advice about the most trivial unfuckingmattering of shit in my face on a constant basis. its fucking patronizing as an intelligent mid 40s human male that society thinks there is a need for this crap. i went into a place the other week and this women working there opened the door to let me in and by the time i was through the door she had told me twice to mind the step. the step that was so blindingly obvious you couldn't miss it if you were carrying a 10/10 underwear model in such a way that you had her pussy tight in your face with her legs tightly wrapped round your head licking that pussy hard while she sucked your cock and you were mid-climax as you walked into that building. like i would even be 45 if i was the kind of retard that regularly doesn't notice steps and trips over them. all this shit assumes you to be a fucking moron and just tells you anyway. i fucking hate that.

well a lot of people are retards and probably wouldn't notice the step so i don't necessarily blame her
Jump to Top