User Controls

i need to start over

everyone i know thinks i'm a fucking asshole piece of shit. if i start over in a new town, but act nice and friendly to everyone, that'd be cool. i could move to a small town like twin peaks and be the cooper of that place.

People are going to hate you no matter where you go
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume People are going to hate you no matter where you go

was this an insult or a comment on society
    Kill yourself to reset to your last save point.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Kill yourself to reset to your last save point.

If I did kill myself you'd be in a lot of trouble.
    Originally posted by Enter If I did kill myself you'd be in a lot of trouble.

I'll take one for the team, you should feel free to kill yourself
    bling bling Dark Matter
    the reincarnation of a killer still mean killing but the wrong guy died they buried his body but his soul survived
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Enter everyone i know thinks i'm a fucking asshole piece of shit. if i start over in a new town, but act nice and friendly to everyone, that'd be cool. i could move to a small town like twin peaks and be the cooper of that place.

or you could just not be a cuck and be yourself and do what you want regardless of what others thing. or you can just be a good person now and make up for your short comings

/thread
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Go on a road trip thru down under :icon14:

ITT op is a coward
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ITT op is a coward

how
    Originally posted by Enter how

if you have to ask.. you'll never know...

/thread.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby if you have to ask.. you'll never know…

/thread.

thread

how
    shut up faggot^
    Originally posted by Enter thread

how

U talk about wanting to be the man and talk about bein cool n peopl like u and actgin edge to seem like u hav guts... But you canno muster up d courage 2 face ur indaqueciea like a man. Yu canno have the guts to be kind n patient or productif. Ur edge is defens mecanism of insecre guy who know's he's despicable and undesrible. Every sees this but u.

The reasn u r alon is because ever1 looks at you and seees a weak, nasty person who canot bring himslef 2 ever improv or grow or change
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Kill yourself to reset to your last save point.

i saved past the turning point and after having used up all ammo and the big guns.
    Originally posted by benny vader i saved past the turning point and after having used up all ammo and the big guns.

It is okay life is hard and now yyuo haf to b exceptional to succced but remember at least u have the save point and that men's u have room to b acceptionle, now when u suced imgine how baddssss it will lkoo
    Originally posted by Enter thread

how

sorry for calling you a faggot lil bromo
Jump to Top