User Controls

So, what's your daily STACK look like?

For me right now: 1.5g phenibut, multivitamin, sometimes ~100mg caffeine.

Thinking of adding ksm-66 to the mix, as well as L-theanine. I'd like to take phenylpiracetam regularly but it's too expensive. Open to suggestions. Trying to get more energy. Might even give creatine another go instead of fucking around with caffeine/L-theanine any more.

So what are you guys taking right now?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ceegret and cry mg
    100mg phenylpiracetam
    200mg citicoline
    100mg caffeine
    200mg l-theanine

2x day

I don't take them everyday though, usually just when I feel I need a boost. Phenylpiracetam is sometimes swapped with aniracetam if necessary. 400mg Adrafinil is added repeatedly if i'm extra tired. F-phenibut is kept on hand in case of extreme anxiety

I dropped the tianеptine. Also got a phenylpiracetam derivative that I can't recall the name of that's supposedly 5x stronger but haven't tried it yet
    Weren't you using T-PAIN sulfate or something? Either way, good on you for getting off that junk.

Is F-phenibut really worth it? I want to cut out the phenibut and do it more sparingly. It loses effect when you dose it regularly, and f-phenibut appears to pack a nice punch.
    one strong coffee right after i wake up
    a bowl of weed every 1-4 hours periodically starting after the first one, usually sometime in the early afternoon
    usually 1-2 mg etizolam in the late afternoon/evening
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    whats clonazepam like? anyone tried it?

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by greenplastic one strong coffee right after i wake up
    a bowl of weed every 1-4 hours periodically starting after the first one, usually sometime in the early afternoon
    usually 1-2 mg etizolam in the late afternoon/evening

ayyyy, real nigga stack right here
    Originally posted by NARCassist whats clonazepam like? anyone tried it?

It's my favorite benzo. None of that headfuckery of xanax or the lightness of etizolam.
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 It's my favorite benzo. None of that headfuckery of xanax or the lightness of etizolam.

how longs it last and how much would you dose?

I would start with 1-2mg. Don't remember what duration is like, but it lasted longer than xanax.

If you're into RCs, I've heard clonazolam is very similar.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    The bun 15in your mind
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 I would start with 1-2mg. Don't remember what duration is like, but it lasted longer than xanax.

If you're into RCs, I've heard clonazolam is very similar.

no i was just looking at xanax's on dream for acid come down and some dude on there is offering a mix bag of vallies, xannies and clonazepam. just wondering if clonazepam would work well for acid come down like xanax does.

bling bling Dark Matter
    hera Legit best medz
    Originally posted by bling bling hera Legit best medz

yeah i remember him from agora and silk road.

anybody ever try DMBA - 1,3-Dimethylbutylamine? its being offered as a pre-workout stim on dream. its only like 7 quid for 50 tabs an all.

Originally posted by NARCassist no i was just looking at xanax's on dream for acid come down and some dude on there is offering a mix bag of vallies, xannies and clonazepam. just wondering if clonazepam would work well for acid come down like xanax does.

Clonazepam isn't worth it imo.

Did you ever try phenergan for comedowns? Even something like haliperidol. I used to take it a lot when I was on chemo. I mean if you just want to sleep off the effect of whatever you took it's great.

Are you guys still transacting in bitcoin? Bitcoin exchange fees are $30 or so right now.
    Everybody does Litecoin or ETH now. So much better.
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 Everybody does Litecoin or ETH now. So much better.

I would have expected Verge, Dash, Monero or other anonymous tokens to have taken over by now.
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 Weren't you using T-PAIN sulfate or something? Either way, good on you for getting off that junk.

Yeah, free acid. Don't know what I was thinking with that shit.

Is F-phenibut really worth it? I want to cut out the phenibut and do it more sparingly. It loses effect when you dose it regularly, and f-phenibut appears to pack a nice punch.

Yeah, it's much more powerful (I'd say 5x phenibut) but it only lasts a couple hours. If you only take it occasionally it's great.
    Originally posted by Issue313 Clonazepam isn't worth it imo.

Did you ever try phenergan for comedowns? Even something like haliperidol. I used to take it a lot when I was on chemo. I mean if you just want to sleep off the effect of whatever you took it's great.

Are you guys still transacting in bitcoin? Bitcoin exchange fees are $30 or so right now.

what you mean when you say bitcoin exchanges? are you talking about mtgox, coinbase, or does that apply to like localbtcoin as well. and how much is that $30 on. if i bought less than $50 worth of coin you saying i still get charged $30 on top of that?

Jump to Top