User Controls

Organizing stashes and setting rules for clonazolam.

So I ordered some clonazolam, (before xmas with my own money, Dick Sweat) should get it next week. Its really strong and harcode, easy to blackout on and dependence builds fast. theres lots of bad experience stories. So when I get it I'm gonna set up three stashes of 5 tablets each (just a quarter of one is a good dose)

Stash 1: Is for if there is ever an apocolypse event or something like that.
    Stash 2: Is for serious reason to use it less than apocolypse event, like at significant funeral, having to take a plane trip, etc
    Stash 3: Is for high anxiety or high stress situation uses or if theres an actual reason to use for it besides borebom.

In situations where I have to be around others and be able to act normal I think I'll chisel a little bit more off from the quarter pill before I take it. (going with the smaller halves).

With the rest:

Rule 1: One use a week
    Rule 2: Set a limit to how much i'm gonna do before and don't any more beyond that.

So...I think that should do it. If I can stick to those rules and actually save the stashes I'll be okay. If I end up being a retard and I don't, then I'll throw all the rest of it away except 2 pills and not get it again and stick to etiz. If it ever becomes scheduled of course i'll flush the stashes.

Post last edited by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick at 2017-12-27T10:14:34.849883+00:00
    how often do you take etizolam?
    Like once every month and a half, for about a week daily.
    Also if anybody wants a free 1mg clonazolam if its not illegal where you are you can have one.
    Actually, I think I will just keep the 3 emergency triage stashes and just flush the rest except only 2 pills.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Like the smell of the air just before it rains, there's some kind ineffable quality about plans that are just doomed to fail spectacularly. The sense of inevitability, unyielding destiny, as natural as the changing of the seasons. That's what this thread is like.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Just get one of these

https://www.thekitchensafe.com/
    Originally posted by Lanny Like the smell of the air just before it rains, there's some kind ineffable quality about plans that are just doomed to fail spectacularly. The sense of inevitability, unyielding destiny, as natural as the changing of the seasons. That's what this thread is like.

We'll see, I actually have legit faith. I've slowly been getting better. I'll try and see if I can keep some weed around for if I get bored and continue to think of better ways to secure the stashes.
    I now think I will just eliminate stash 3 because its too iffy and is pretty much what common general etiz can be used for.
    How about this...

When I get the order right off the bat i'll flush it all exept just 3 tablets:

-Only 1 tablet for each stash
    -And one tablet to try out

If by the end of the month I still have the 2 tablets and proven myself, I will then make a subsequent order again throwing all of those away exept 3 pills adding 1 pill to each stash. The next one after that I can trust myself to fully stock the stashes.

I think I'm gonna go with that. Its the most wasteful but the safest & smartest.

Post last edited by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick at 2017-12-27T10:57:01.149889+00:00
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    give it to a friend or something to hold onto if you can't trust yourself not to black out and wake up in mexico
    Take them all at once to sift through the duds.

I think I'm going to order myself some. What'd you pay?
    $50 including the cost of mailing payment.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    rule #1 of benzoids DONT TRY TO GET HIGH FROM BENXOIDS bcus you cant
    Originally posted by bling bling rule #1 of benzoids DONT TRY TO GET HIGH FROM BENXOIDS bcus you cant

rule #2 nobody will see you just fucking do it already where am i
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick $50 including the cost of mailing payment.

You could have gotten the mini version of this

Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Just get one of these

https://www.thekitchensafe.com/

For the same price and not thrown out your entire next order
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 You could have gotten the mini version of this

For the same price and not thrown out your entire next order

Completely changed my life around.
    Completely changed my life around. I keep my cards and money locked to a specific predetermined schedule and away from illegal drug impulses.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I am prescribed w
    2 1mg clonazepam

Sometimes I'll have 4 or so to truly relax
    Have just 2 beers with it
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Oh I drink every day
Jump to Top