User Controls

Stalking Celebs

Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Let's say SWIM wanted to stalk a certain celebrity, but in such a way that they eventually accepted SWIM into their circle. How would you start? SWIM was thinking move to their general area, learn their weekly routine, and gain employment somewhere they frequent often. Maybe demonstrate a set of skills they could use in a house keeper, or demonstrate interest in something they are also interested. This celeb may or may not have a previous drug problem that SWIM could exploit
    idk but that sounds like a good idea. i'd imagine people already do it though so you'd have to be especially suave or something though.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Why?
    Originally posted by greenplastic idk but that sounds like a good idea. i'd imagine people already do it though so you'd have to be especially suave or something though.

I think SWIM is going to find her favorite coffee shop or juice establishment, and re-introduce meth into her system, then after a couple weeks stop, wait a few days, then casually bring up that SWIM can find it.

Good thread, guys.
    Depends on the celebrity.

The rich often look down upon the help. A good way to get with them may be by posing as a mystic or psychic. All you need is a tarot card deck, some candles, and a bunch of crystals, all cheap and easy to come across. Maybe learn some palmistry too.

No woman will turn down a psychic reading.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Issue313 Depends on the celebrity.

The rich often look down upon the help. A good way to get with them may be by posing as a mystic or psychic. All you need is a tarot card deck, some candles, and a bunch of crystals, all cheap and easy to come across. Maybe learn some palmistry too.

No woman will turn down a psychic reading.

Lol sound
    I'm afraid that if I tell you you'll fuck it up for me
Jump to Top