User Controls

ATTN: Kek

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I think religion is a constantly evolving facet of humanity much like art, science, literature and sex positions. I think that in terms of religious understanding we are in an incredibly early phase of the journey of understanding. But I also believe in terms of judeo-christian faith Christianity and biblical faith are very young but very important evolution from magically based religious belief systems. I say they are you because there are certian holes in their theology and methodology of faith but I also say important because it moves a step past superstitious belief in magical ritualism, spellcasting and various other facets of prechristian belief systems.

I probably align myself the most with the Taoist (or pretentiously Daoist) belief system. There are many facets of it that I do not wholly agree with and much of this I attribute to mistranslated and understanding on my part but as with all religious systems there is corruption and incorrect thinking on at least a minuscule level. If I were to call myself a Taoist I would not be able to call myself a true Taoist at least in terms of how the true chinese of the its golden age and would rather say that the writings of Lao Tzu and other daoist philosophers are most correctly in line with the right understanding of the universe.

Buddhism (at least on the western mainstream level) is like a mix of the christian faiths and eastern belief systems. It is important to note that the Buddhism practiced by western hippies who want to appear spiritual and enlightened is almost nearly the opposite of the Buddhism practiced by true Buddhists in its hay day and in countries like Tibet and China etc. Pre-buddhist BON had some of the most interesting meditative and spiritual practices that in my humble opinion will resemble the religious realizations made in the future as it is my theory that time is a cyclical and synchronistic process where different memes, ideas, truths and falsehoods present themselves in different manifestations of the arrow of time.

I like Christianity. It has done a lot of good for the world. Considering without it we would still believe things that are clearly even more ridiculous than heaven hell sin, god, Jesus, the holy spirit, Lucifer and resurrection and it has brought us to the point of understanding that we have reached in this early age of humanity. In my opinion Islam is trying to undermine that progress by controlling thought and behaviour (on a far more dangerous and radical level than Christianity ever has).

It is my true belief that this upcomming war between the barbaric sects of islam and the enlightened sects of christianity will determine if humanity will rise to the heavens or end up living in perpetual barbarism.

I have a lot more opinions but this is just the short of it (this is short?!?!). If you got questions ask. Make a thread. I am all about discussing the metaphysical, religious and social implications stemming from human belief systems.

Though if I had to choose a religion I am a Memeist. I truly believe that the memes of old are literally breaking through the cyber reality and influencing factors in our physical reality. That is why I am Kek. God of primordial darkness. The created before creation. The Aleph and the Taw.

Then again if I underwent a psycoanalysis I would probably be considered clinically insane. But thats what the reptilians want you to believe.

I would like to read some more of your opinions onthe metaphysical, religious and social implications stemming from human belief systems. I would also like to know more about what you think reality is, why we all exist and what this is all about.

That goes for all of you reading this. If you want to discuss this please contribute something to this thread.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I really can't pick which religion i subscribe to, there's just so many flavors of bullshit to choose from.
    Religion is pretty crazy, but this world we live in is too. Man attempts to explain the world on his own terms, but the truth is stranger than fiction. There is something else going on. Something beyond us.
    Religion is pretty crazy, but this world we live in is too. Man attempts to explain the world on his own terms, but the truth is stranger than fiction. There is something else going on. Something beyond us.

I'll consider it when you have a scientifically sound hypothesis.
    Do you seriously refuse to consider that there is a reality beyond us more complex then we currently know? Isn't that the whole point of science in the first place, an attempt to understand reality on a deeper level? The fact that you are a pattern composed entirely of millions of little patterns which are in turn composed of millions more little patterns is incredible and that is only a scratch on the surface.
    Do you seriously refuse to consider that there is a reality beyond us more complex then we currently know? Isn't that the whole point of science in the first place, an attempt to understand reality on a deeper level? The fact that you are a pattern composed entirely of millions of little patterns which are in turn composed of millions more little patterns is incredible and that is only a scratch on the surface.

Don't be disingenuous.

[greentext]>There is something else going on. Something beyond us.[/greentext]

That in response to my post:

[greentext]>I really can't pick which religion i subscribe to, there's just so many flavors of bullshit to choose from.[/greentext]

Implies that by "something beyond us" you mean something supernatural like God. If you did not mean to imply that you should be more clear. Don't give me this cheeky hurr durr reality beyond us, which is entirely different than some concept that arose out of religion. That being said, i don't subscribe to multiple worlds theory and niether should you until it's been scientifically proven to be correct.
    Don't be disingenuous.

[greentext]>There is something else going on. Something beyond us.[/greentext]

That in response to my post:

[greentext]>I really can't pick which religion i subscribe to, there's just so many flavors of bullshit to choose from.[/greentext]

Implies that by "something beyond us" you mean something supernatural like God. If you did not mean to imply that you should be more clear. Don't give me this cheeky hurr durr reality beyond us, which is entirely different than some concept that arose out of religion. That being said, i don't subscribe to multiple worlds theory and niether should you until it's been scientifically proven to be correct.

Look sophie, it's not my fault that you misinterpreted something I said, if the meaning isn't clear than you should ask me explain rather than assume something stupid. Religion was a concept that arose out of a murky, vague reality that is still vastly beyond us. This doesn't necessarily have anything to do with unproven theories like multiple worlds theory, for example, what is reality? Why are we here? What is a person? To explain what anything is, is really just explaining how something behaves. We only catch a small glimpse of the whole picture.
    This doesn't necessarily have anything to do with unproven theories like multiple worlds theory,

Which was exactly my point. Look Open Your Mind, it's not my fault that you misinterpreted something I said. Also, you're calling me stupid? Lmao, you're the one that believes in in parralel Universes based off a youtube video.

http://niggasin.space/forum/specialty-forums/stempremacy/72342-parallel-universe-theory

Turns out there isn't just one universe - there are many, all part of some larger fractal pandimensional structure out there in the higher dimensions of hyperspace.

Now kill yourself.

I don't believe in anything. I also never called you stupid, but you're starting to make me think so.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    WHY DO ALL U FAGGOTS HAVE TO ANSWER FOR KEK?!?!?!!

No but seriously I will get back to this thread with a real answer in a few, im kinda drunk.
    WHY DO ALL U FAGGOTS HAVE TO ANSWER FOR KEK?!?!?!!

No but seriously I will get back to this thread with a real answer in a few, im kinda drunk.

You have thoughts on this topic?
    Kek is stupid.

Your stupid.

I am smart.

Kill yourselves.
    Kek is stupid.

Your stupid.

I am smart.

Kill yourselves.

What is reality?
    Uhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhh

Like....

Like man..........

Reality is what you make of it..............

Pass the joint man........my deep thoughts are wearing off..............
    If reality is what you make of it, why is your reality so undesirable?
    Dopamine

Reality makes consciousness makes reality
    Meaningless drivel. What is reality? What is consciousness? How does this work? Why do these things exist? Can you answer these questions?
    Meaningless drivel. What is reality? What is consciousness? How does this work? Why do these things exist? Can you answer these questions?

Stuff

Stuff knowing it's stuff

It works because fractals are inherent in the data structure of stuff

Data structure of stuff in stuff and stuff exists because it can, big bang

[greentext]>meaningless drivel[/greentext]
    [greentext]>"philosophy"[/greentext]

Your life is literally meaningless drivel

Stuff

Stuff knowing it's stuff

X

X = X

[X], [X = X]

[]

-----------------------------------

[sploo]

[]obbe

You are not even attuned to quantum shape space
    Stuff

Stuff knowing it's stuff

This is what I wanted to hear.

I'm not saying I disagree with you.

But a lot of people say reality is "stuff". What is this stuff? What is stuff made of?

"Other stuff".

And it goes on forever. All stuff is some stuff behaving in some way, and that stuff is made of more stuff behaving in some way, and on and on and on.

And it doesn't really mean anything.

I'm not saying I disagree with you.

But to answer the question "why does stuff exist" with "stuff exists because it can," doesn't explain why it can.

And I'm not saying there is some grand purpose or meaning to all of this, but if life was really meaningless then why do we talk to each other? When I ask you a question and you give me an answer, if the question and the answer are both meaningless, what are we even doing? If we are not communicating some sort of meaning, what are we doing?

Jump to Top