User Controls

The Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie & The Infinite Sadness

Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    One of the best albums I have ever heard by any band, ever. Hate or love The Smashing Pumpkins, few can deny the masterpiece this album was and still is today. Fucking beautiful.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    yeah great album.

what's your fave pumpkins track panny?

love this too

To Forgive, Stumbeline, X.Y.U, Mayonaise. Shit, so many. So fucking many.
    oh i'm sorry, was it too much effort for you to post a fucking yt video or two? well, i won't bother asking next time. was trying to help boost your fred ffs, but fuck it then.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by NARCassist oh i'm sorry, was it too much effort for you to post a fucking yt video or two? well, i won't bother asking next time. was trying to help boost your fred ffs, but fuck it then.

*sigh*

Are you happy now?
    Originally posted by Grimace *sigh*

Are you happy now?

not really, no. should have shown some willingness in the first place.

Originally posted by NARCassist not really, no. should have shown some willingness in the first place.

Let me kiss your boo-boo.
    Also, this song is fucking beautiful

Originally posted by Grimace Let me kiss your boo-boo.

ok, that works for me

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist oh i'm sorry, was it too much effort for you to post a fucking yt video or two? well, i won't bother asking next time. was trying to help boost your fred ffs, but fuck it then.

actually i prefer people post the title of the songs their talking about becos im using tor and its just too slow and i had noscript turned on so youtubes just appear as black boxes that i wont bother clicking.
    Originally posted by Grimace One of the best albums I have ever heard by any band, ever. Hate or love The Smashing Pumpkins, few can deny the masterpiece this album was and still is today. Fucking beautiful.

One of my favorite albums when I was 12 years old. I should relisten.
    I keep trying to listen to smashing pumpkins because I really liked "disarm" and "today" but I can't seem to get past the singer's voice on most of their other songs

Post last edited by Wick Sweat at 2017-12-25T07:00:18.651891+00:00
    Originally posted by benny vader actually i prefer people post the title of the songs their talking about becos im using tor and its just too slow and i had noscript turned on so youtubes just appear as black boxes that i wont bother clicking.

yeah, i'm pretty sure no one gives a fuck about you tbph.

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist yeah, i'm pretty sure no one gives a fuck about you tbph.

and they gave some about you ???

Originally posted by benny vader and they gave some about you ???

everyone loves me

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist everyone loves me

if they love you, theyll post nude selfies for you.

Originally posted by benny vader if they love you, theyll post nude selfies for you.

they all know i wouldn't want nude selfies of them.

Jump to Top