User Controls

Anyone here like batman?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I sure as hell do, when I was six years old i went to six flags with my parents and i saw a batman stunt show and after that I was hooked I watched batman every day on vhs for years. I don't like the last couple new bat man movies especially the one with superman but all the other ones were pretty good. So what about your guys? Whats your favorite batman movie?

Personally mine is the first 2. When I was a kid I used to eat cheese sandwiches and pretend that they were fish and pretend to be the penguin.

check this out

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i grew up about 2 miles from pinewood studios and we used to go over there when we were teenagers at night and fuck about on the sets. one time we were on the first batman movie set and we stole this head off a statue from gotham square and had it at my pals house.

Originally posted by NARCassist i grew up about 2 miles from pinewood studios and we used to go over there when we were teenagers at night and fuck about on the sets. one time we were on the first batman movie set and we stole this head off a statue from gotham square and had it at my pals house.

I had to look up pinewood studios but thats pretty badass I can only imagine what that would of been like.

I've always thought it would be cool to be a teenager/young adult in the 80's

i was born in 1987 so I really don't have much recollection of that time.

a lot of big hollywood movies are done there. one of the first times i did acid we were running round the alien ship. that was pretty fucking cool.

^thats sick, I love those movies too, except for the new one that came out back in the summer, my gf and I literally both fell asleep it was so boring.

I have a buddy that used to do set design for hbo's "deadwood" and also did the last friday the 13th in the town next to me "brastrop"

thats stuff is pretty interesting, it paid him well enough to be able to afford a house and he had a lot of downtown to do whatever else he wanted.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    i never liked batman becos of the ''thing'' i kept feeling he had with robin.

it was only after i grew up that i learnt of what that things called.

its called homodynamic.
    Originally posted by benny vader i never liked batman becos of the ''thing'' i kept feeling he had with robin.

it was only after i grew up that i learnt of what that things called.

its called homodynamic.

you read too much into stuff, batman was strictly a mentor for the boy wonder. not everything has to be gay, he was just helping out a less fortunate guy. Wouldn't you do that whole big bro lil bro thing with a guy that needed help and if you were well off and had money like batman?

I would because I'm a people helper, nothing gay about it.
    gotham tv series was good, kept me sane in prison.

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by NARCassist gotham tv series was good, kept me sane in prison.

I've heard about it yet to see it. I'll prolly download it tonight and watch it for xmas with my gf.

Several years ago I had to spend xmas in jail for the first time and i would watch "helix" on the sci-fi channel which was pretty good.

I've yet to see the x-files episodes so I'll prolly download that too.

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you read too much into stuff, batman was strictly a mentor for the boy wonder. not everything has to be gay, he was just helping out a less fortunate guy. Wouldn't you do that whole big bro lil bro thing with a guy that needed help and if you were well off and had money like batman?

I would because I'm a people helper, nothing gay about it.

the whole mentor-protege thing is gay to begin with.

go read some ancient greco-roman history. theres simply no motivation whatsoever for an elder man to pass all his knowledge and wisdom to someone else unless that someone else is able to satisfy him sexually.

none.
    Originally posted by benny vader the whole mentor-protege thing is gay to begin with.

go read some ancient greco-roman history. theres simply no motivation whatsoever for an elder man to pass all his knowledge and wisdom to someone else unless that someone else is able to satisfy him sexually.

none.

what about friendship? Thats like saying theres no reason to have guy friends because they only want to have sex with you... you're fucked up.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby what about friendship? Thats like saying theres no reason to have guy friends because they only want to have sex with you… you're fucked up.

what the fuck are you talking about ???

its not sex between two guys who're just trying to help each other out. thats what friends do. help each other out. maybe sometimes it involves penis in assholes but that isnt sex.

you never had any friends do you.
    Originally posted by benny vader what the fuck are you talking about ???

its not sex between two guys who're just trying to help each other out. thats what friends do. help each other out. maybe sometimes it involves penis in assholes but that isnt sex.

you never had any friends do you.

The older I get the less and less friends I have but the friends I do have are good to me. Maybe since you're a homosexual your dynamic with your "friends" is different than mine, but try not to put everything into you're tiny little box, bromo.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby The older I get the less and less friends I have but the friends I do have are good to me. Maybe since you're a homosexual your dynamic with your "friends" is different than mine, but try not to put everything into you're tiny little box, bromo.

wrong.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Not an SG tred.
    The comic book, silly TV version of it (which they made a full length film as well) was ammusing. at least when I was a kid. I saw the film at the theater when I was like 8.

The Batman for the past 30 years and going is too serious to enjoy. it's pretty lame.

Wonder woman was awesome. I can't wait to see the next one.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Wonder woman was awesome. I can't wait to see the next one.
    Wrong
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Not an SG tred.

actually technically it is..
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    He was cool, too bad he's dead.
Jump to Top