User Controls

Being a sociophath

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    my mom and all you guys have always called me a sociopath and maybe im thinking now that its true, I like to play with knives I dont listen to my parents and I cuck people and I do drugs and have talked a lot of shit in public and I'm kind of a racist and I like to have sex. How do i get help?

Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Are these labels useful? some people are self-centred assholes and don't give a fuck...

you're a narcissist!!!

you goddamn sociopath!!!!

If I'm gonna label people, asshole seems good enough for most cases.
    I have a hard enough time remembering my name, I can't be bothered to remember all these other things too.
    Originally posted by Nil Are these labels useful? some people are self-centred assholes and don't give a fuck…

you're a narcissist!!!

you goddamn sociopath!!!!

If I'm gonna label people, asshole seems good enough for most cases.

I honestly don't know if they are useful.. and mabye i am self-centered, but I dont think that makes me an asshole.

my mom always told me " you always wanted to do things your way" .... what other way is there?

dare to take the red pill fam =)
    ITT normie edgelord thinks he's special for being an angsty douchebag
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume ITT normie edgelord thinks he's special for being an angsty douchebag

The irony.
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 The irony.

I'm non-violent and respect other people's wellbeing as long as they're not jedi or satanic pedophile elites
    this is how u find out https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/LSRP.php
    inb4 sploo
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume I'm non-violent and respect other people's wellbeing as long as they're not jedi or satanic pedophile elites

Alright, fine, but that has nothing to do with what we're talking about and you're still an angsty douchebag.
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 Alright, fine, but that has nothing to do with what we're talking about and you're still an angsty douchebag.

no u
    i made a thing

fuucking watermarks
    Originally posted by Fromus Krokus i made a thing

According to your thing I'm a narcissist,which is what retarded coworkers have told me in the past

But I help people at work a lot

Maybe I'm a rare type of narcissist that realizes that helping people will further my own interests in the long run
    SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw SmartDraw
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume ITT normie edgelord thinks he's special for being an angsty douchebag

dARE to take the black pill fam? =)
    i want to huff every color of spraypaint to truly taste the rainbow
    like i bet blue paint feels blue and yellow paint feels yellow
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    being a sociopath is appealing only if you're high functioning and successful, otherwise it's just as much of a flaw as having down syndrome. when the full realization of that will kick in you'll likely kill yourself
    Originally posted by antinatalism being a sociopath is appealing only if you're high functioning and successful, otherwise it's just as much of a flaw as having down syndrome. when the full realization of that will kick in you'll likely kill yourself

what about a sociopath with downs syndrome like Bill Krozby?
Jump to Top