User Controls

Snorting Ritalin

Rivotril Houston
    I've been into stimulants recently and here I have some Ritalin-LA pills here, so as some people I know said that "snorting Ritalin is like snorting cocaine" I decided to try it. Yesterday, snorted 30mg of it, nothing happened, today I tried it again with some more mg and nothing happened as well. Do some of you know why is it not working?
    Don't snort pills or anything you fucking retard. Doctors don't give you a bunch of pills for correcting retardation and say "oh yeah just topically insert this up your nose with a dirty dollar bill"

Idiot.
    Ignore our resident fail-troll here and go back to your doctor. Tell him the Ritalin isn't working and that it makes you feel funny. Do this until he prescribes you adderall, dexedrine, or vyvanse.

These three are much better. Vyvanse you have to take by mouth though.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    people misunderstand why certain drugs are insufflated. if a substance is water soluble then it will dissolve into the nasal membrane and hit your brain almost instantly. cocaine is soluble, so is #4 heroin, when you snort these the hit is instant. a lot of people confuse this and assume if a drug is in powder form then it can be snorted. amphetamine sulphate is commonly misused this way, but not being water soluble all it does is drip down the back of the throat into the stomach and is ingested this way. it takes a while and is quicker to just swallow it. seeing heroin snorted in the movies also causes confusion as most of the heroin in the US is #4 hydrochloride. being a salt it is readily soluble in water. in europe they mostly get the freebase #3 heroin which isn't soluble and so doesn't pass through the nasal membrane. i can't comment on ritalin but from the sounds of it op its not soluble and is not worth snorting. the binding agents in the tablet won't do your nose any good anyway.

Originally posted by NARCassist people misunderstand why certain drugs are insufflated. if a substance is water soluble then it will dissolve into the nasal membrane and hit your brain almost instantly. cocaine is soluble, so is #4 heroin, when you snort these the hit is instant. a lot of people confuse this and assume if a drug is in powder form then it can be snorted. amphetamine sulphate is commonly misused this way, but not being water soluble all it does is drip down the back of the throat into the stomach and is ingested this way. it takes a while and is quicker to just swallow it. seeing heroin snorted in the movies also causes confusion as most of the heroin in the US is #4 hydrochloride. being a salt it is readily soluble in water. in europe they mostly get the freebase #3 heroin which isn't soluble and so doesn't pass through the nasal membrane. i can't comment on ritalin but from the sounds of it op its not soluble and is not worth snorting. the binding agents in the tablet won't do your nose any good anyway.

Oh yeah that's fantastic logic. Why not just shoot it into your arm for maximum effect? Or maybe up your ass I heard thats how kids like it nowadays.

Or you can NOT DO DRUGS, difficult I know (not really) and save yourself 10 years of lifespan and countless braincells.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Oh yeah that's fantastic logic. Why not just shoot it into your arm for maximum effect? Or maybe up your ass I heard thats how kids like it nowadays.

Or you can NOT DO DRUGS, difficult I know (not really) and save yourself 10 years of lifespan and countless braincells.

yeah just say no, lol.

Originally posted by NARCassist yeah just say no, lol.

Exactly. You don't even have to say anything just don't do it period.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Oh yeah that's fantastic logic. Why not just shoot it into your arm for maximum effect? Or maybe up your ass I heard thats how kids like it nowadays.

hold on, wasn't you suggesting people use alcohol instead, in another fred? surely you're trollin?

Originally posted by NARCassist hold on, wasn't you suggesting people use alcohol instead, in another fred? surely you're trollin?

Yeah it's a legal drink and doesn't kill you if you don't drink to get drunk and just have enough to get a buzz like 99% of the world does every day with no problems.

It's the 1% of retards that have to take every drug and do everything to excess that cause all the problems, not the guy who works all day and has a few beer a few times a week.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Yeah it's a legal drink and doesn't kill you if you don't drink to get drunk and just have enough to get a buzz like 99% of the world does every day with no problems.

It's the 1% of retards that have to take every drug and do everything to excess that cause all the problems, not the guy who works all day and has a few beer a few times a week.

Originally posted by Something Squirrel Yeah it's a legal drink and doesn't kill you if you don't drink to get drunk and just have enough to get a buzz like 99% of the world does every day with no problems.

there was a phone call for you just now, it was the 1970s, they want their anti-drug rhetoric back.

this post caused my autism
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    snorting ritalin is like suddenly feeling more awake/alert than normal. like you haven't just snorted a drug, you're just suddenly in a more alert state that you could have achieved naturally if that makes sense.
    Try modafinil
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 Try modafinil

now that is the SHIT niggah!
    Lanny Bird of Courage

If "use it in moderation" is a valid defense of alcohol use, why not other drugs?
    somethinig squirrel is already my least favorite user. i bet hes pakistani.
    It's fucking scron you lovebuckets
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 It's fucking scron you lovebuckets

This is my suspicion as well, no one else is this dumb

although his posting style is nothing like scron so I could be wrong,it could be another resident member's troll account
    i thought scron was doing that dewalt shit atm

Jump to Top