User Controls

Meghan Markle

Wow.. smoken Hawt!

Well done, Prince Henry.. Well done indeed!

She looks part Indian (India) clearly not 100% British? :/ if so, great tan.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Wow.. smoken Hawt!

shes 100% jediess princess.
    I honestly don't watch TV except old shows on either youtube (if I can find them) or Amazon Prime or now Netflix.

I didn't know she was an American let alone on American TV.. I don't keep up with the Jones'

She's California Home Grown "Mix Race"

Describing her heritage, Markle said: "My dad is Caucasian and my mom is African American. I'm half black and half white. ... I have come to embrace [this and] say who I am, to share where I'm from, to voice my pride in being a strong, confident, mixed-race woman."[14] Her mother is descended from Africans enslaved in Georgia,[15] and her father from Dutch, English, and Irish settlers.[16][17] Her father's ancestors are Sir Philip Wentworth and Mary Clifford, a descendant of King Edward III of England. Other ancestors include Captain Christopher Hussey of Hampton, New Hampshire.[18][19][20]

Markle grew up in Hollywood.[21] At age 11, her successful campaign to get a company to change a national television commercial she viewed as sexist was profiled by Linda Ellerbee on Nick News.[22]
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    irregardless ..... the white race is dead.

200 years form now the queen of england is going to be a black trans person with a circumcised penis.
    Originally posted by benny vader irregardless ….. the white race is dead.

200 years form now the queen of england is going to be a black trans person with a circumcised penis.

You mean she isn't already :/

Oh wait.. I don't want to piss off the liserd men or MI6

I mean, Ya.. wut is this wack shit
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Wow.. smoken Hawt!

Wrong
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I honestly don't watch TV except old shows on either youtube (if I can find them) or Amazon Prime or now Netflix.

I didn't know she was an American let alone on American TV.. I don't keep up with the Jones'

She's California Home Grown "Mix Race"

Describing her heritage, Markle said: "My dad is Caucasian and my mom is African American. I'm half black and half white. … I have come to embrace [this and] say who I am, to share where I'm from, to voice my pride in being a strong, confident, mixed-race woman."[14] Her mother is descended from Africans enslaved in Georgia,[15] and her father from Dutch, English, and Irish settlers.[16][17] Her father's ancestors are Sir Philip Wentworth and Mary Clifford, a descendant of King Edward III of England. Other ancestors include Captain Christopher Hussey of Hampton, New Hampshire.[18][19][20]

Markle grew up in Hollywood.[21] At age 11, her successful campaign to get a company to change a national television commercial she viewed as sexist was profiled by Linda Ellerbee on Nick News.[22]

Wrong
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 You mean she isn't already :/

Oh wait.. I don't want to piss off the liserd men or MI6

I mean, Ya.. wut is this wack shit

Wrong
Jump to Top