User Controls

horror movie script im writing, need some advice

heres the plot i have written out so far. ive studied media arts for a few years so i think i could one day actualize this film with a director, special effects and casting.

imagine a blonde teen with braces and boots that go all of the way up her legs. petite and only about 5'3 with sharp green eyes

you followed her home one day, and no one was home. you could tell because all of the lights were out.

while she's entering her home, you walk behind her and bash her in the with a rock. she wakes up with a plastic bag wrapped around her head filled with feces and shes suffocating to death on your shit while youre fucking her. she's seizing from the brain trauma you gave her while you mutilate her tiny pussy.

and you're singing snake limericks.

and then while shes suffocating on the shit she pukes in the bag and starts choking on the mixture of scat and puke so you punch her in the head a few more times so she stops making such loud noises. at this point she has major blood loss and is dying quickly.

at this point would you either:

A) use a handsaw to chop her limbs off and then throw the body parts in different garbage bags, while dissecting her stomach, you save some of her organs in the freezers to eat, and her severed head to pleasure yourself with or

B) put the corpse in a barrel and dump it in a remote location in the woods to rot, and come back to the scene daily to take pictures of the decomposition process. i.e. make a timeline of photos of fauna and parasites/insects eating away at her body and see her slowly decay into fertilizer then masturbate to the pictures. pack her vagina, anus, eye sockets, and mouth with mud to help the decomposers get to vital organs more quickly.

which do you think would make a scarier monster in the movie? im hoping for it to be as chilling as possible
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    dude nothing about that is scary at all lil broomo.... sounds like you're sick weekend at bernies sexual fantasy more than anything.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby dude nothing about that is scary at all lil broomo…. sounds like you're sick weekend at bernies sexual fantasy more than anything.

what about if you saw it as a movie?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Fromus Krokus heres the plot i have written out so far. ive studied media arts for a few years so i think i could one day actualize this film with a director, special effects and casting.

imagine a blonde teen with braces and boots that go all of the way up her legs. petite and only about 5'3 with sharp green eyes

you followed her home one day, and no one was home. you could tell because all of the lights were out.

while she's entering her home, you walk behind her and bash her in the with a rock. she wakes up with a plastic bag wrapped around her head filled with feces and shes suffocating to death on your shit while youre fucking her. she's seizing from the brain trauma you gave her while you mutilate her tiny pussy.

and you're singing snake limericks.

and then while shes suffocating on the shit she pukes in the bag and starts choking on the mixture of scat and puke so you punch her in the head a few more times so she stops making such loud noises. at this point she has major blood loss and is dying quickly.

at this point would you either:

A) use a handsaw to chop her limbs off and then throw the body parts in different garbage bags, while dissecting her stomach, you save some of her organs in the freezers to eat, and her severed head to pleasure yourself with or

B) put the corpse in a barrel and dump it in a remote location in the woods to rot, and come back to the scene daily to take pictures of the decomposition process. i.e. make a timeline of photos of fauna and parasites/insects eating away at her body and see her slowly decay into fertilizer then masturbate to the pictures. pack her vagina, anus, eye sockets, and mouth with mud to help the decomposers get to vital organs more quickly.

which do you think would make a scarier monster in the movie? im hoping for it to be as chilling as possible

i chuckled at your silly story.

i think you have a gift in writing comedy.

try writing one of those between the lines of being comedic tragedies and tragic comedies.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    You're misled in thinking the scariest movies are filled with lots of gore.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by D4NG0 You're misled in thinking the scariest movies are filled with lots of gore.

probably becos gore scares him
    No, he just believes being edgy is funny.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A or B?????????????
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Yes.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    noooooo !!!!!11!!!
    Originally posted by Fromus Krokus what about if you saw it as a movie?

ive seen shit like that before and it doesn't scare me, just kinda is weird/gross.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Fromus Krokus A or B?????????????

9....ELEVEN.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ive seen shit like that before and it doesn't scare me, just kinda is weird/gross.

source?

what does scare u lil bricken?
    Originally posted by Fromus Krokus source?

what does scare u lil bricken?

things like ghost and atmospheric evil / creepiness something that gathers in intensity to the point where you can't run away because you're in awe of how terrifying it is. Say you're taking a shit in the middle of the night half asleep with the lights off in the bathroom so the light won't hurt your eyes and you hear someone/something slowing pulling back the shower curtain and sitting up but you can't quite see what it is.

like these 2 scenes

But if gore and scat grotesque sexual degenerate shit scares you (i just find it gross) then thats you're thing.

Ever seen the movie salo? It's not horror in a traditional since but just very depraved and makes you feel dirty watching it (at least to me)
    yeah i fapped to that movie
    Originally posted by Fromus Krokus yeah i fapped to that movie

I will admit some parts of it are hott. Are you sploo by chance??!
    The only thing scarier than your plot is the fact they let you out of your cage for breakfast this morning
    Ooo I'm a Savage!
    You're a faggot.
Jump to Top