User Controls

A film that's surprisingly good: Pitch Perfect 3

Not usually a fan of that type of music, or those types of films in general, but went and saw it today with the misses. Was actually really engaging, the audience even cheered a few times.

Not to mention it was fun snuggling, etc throughout the film... haha. ;) Won't go into too much detail, but... well yeah haha.

Anywhooo, what are some films you guys were surprised to find that were good recently?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    The misses? I feel like you owe us(well me at least) an explanation on this one.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    that witch's 'exorcism' culminated in a broomstick being rammed up his ass to 'dust out the demons' and it apparently awakened some repressed memories
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by RestStop The misses? I feel like you owe us(well me at least) an explanation on this one.

He owes me too,
    especially considering how he's always talking about girls not wanting to be near him and I've given him advice. I've only seen the first one and it was cool but I'm not really interested in those kind of movies anymore, but I might see it.
    *downloads the second one*
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by aldra that witch's 'exorcism' culminated in a broomstick being rammed up his ass to 'dust out the demons' and it apparently awakened some repressed memories

I watched the newer evil dead where the chicken gets a demon ramming a vine up her vag so i grabbed my chicken right by the pussy and screamed at the same time since i knew it was cumming

Originally posted by RestStop The misses? I feel like you owe us(well me at least) an explanation on this one.

He probably just copy/pasted this post from some other board lol
    Haha nah, as I briefly mentioned in the witch thread, things did escalate while I was there. She was very forward actually; while I was lying down and she was feeling my...

she remarked how sexy I was and how I reminded her of someone. She kissed me, and I kissed her back. Turned out she did like me, and we've been dating since.
Jump to Top