User Controls

Would you like to learn(or already know) morse code? Would you like to text with me? If so ... -<Click HERE>-

SBTlauien African Astronaut
    So I have an idea and would like for all my niggas to help me make it become a dream. It's a simple idea that I came up with on my own, but after searching, it appears that other great folks have already had the idea.

Basically it's an app that translates SMS messages to morse code and vibrates them so that they can be read without looking at the phone.

I just got a smart watch that cost somebody almost $300 and I'm going to make a little app for it that will translate SMS messages from my phone to morse code and then vibrate them to my watch that I keep under whatever jacket or sweatshirt(I just re-did my wardrobe and have like $1000+ in new jackets, coats, fleeces, and sweatshirts alone) I'm wearing sleeve.

I haven't even started on the app and I've never designed for Android Wear but I'm downloading some tuts and it'd all be open source.

Thank you for your time.
    Oh yeah, WTF Lanny. Looks like you enhancement out everything inbetween '<' and '>' characters but allow it within the thread. Maybe give a heads up...
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I'll try the app..if you need someone to talk to you can text me PM me if you wish.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by SBTlauien I just got a smart watch that cost somebody almost $300

lol you thieving nigger.

Sounds like a neat idea tho. I'd try it with you if I wasn't concerned about being located. Let us know how it works out.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    there are only 5 people who can match my speed
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by bling bling there are only 5 people who can match my speed

Tiger shsh wif tage?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by SBTlauien <Oh yeah, WTF Lanny. Looks like you enhancement out everything inbetween '<' and '>' characters but allow it within the thread. Maybe give a heads up…>
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Oh yeah, WTF Lanny. Looks like you enhancement out everything inbetween '<' and '>' characters but allow it within the thread. Maybe give a heads up…

wait, do you mean in thread titles? Can you give me an example of what you're expecting and what you see somewhere? Consider pastebin or something it including it in a post borks it.
    Originally posted by Lanny wait, do you mean in thread titles? Can you give me an example of what you're expecting and what you see somewhere? Consider pastebin or something it including it in a post borks it.

Just make a message pop up that let's me know that those characters are going to be removed from the title...
    I guess that's cool but I don't really see the purpose. Wouldn't it just drain your battery really quick? It would be more useful if there were some way to discretely text back.
    Originally posted by greenplastic I guess that's cool but I don't really see the purpose. Wouldn't it just drain your battery really quick? It would be more useful if there were some way to discretely text back.

The purpose would be to receive messages without needing to look at my phone. Secretely receive messages from another agent.

Messaging back could be done by pressing a single button that is under the clothing.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Just make a message pop up that let's me know that those characters are going to be removed from the title…

What characters are being removed though? Your title looks intact to me. Like what did you expect it to be and what did it turn out to be in fact?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Oh wait, is this what you're seeing:

?

That's not content between angle braces getting removed. Your thread title is just hella long, if it runs more than one line it gets truncated in thread lists.
    Originally posted by Lanny Oh wait, is this what you're seeing:

?

That's not content between angle braces getting removed. Your thread title is just hella long, if it runs more than one line it gets truncated in thread lists.

Oh...I thought the six dots meant it was getting modified.

Looks like its a happy Festivus for all of us.
Jump to Top