User Controls

Movies that make its watcher smart ...

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    I finally realize that i'm not as smart as i think i am .... and i believe watching a few more movies can fix that.

so thots ??? suggestions ???
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    The Human Centipede
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mso8 Houston
    you have proved the first part of your sentence by the latter part
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The Room
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by mso8 you have proved the first part of your sentence by the latter part

so TVs to you are just boxes with lights and wires ??
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by mashlehash The Human Centipede

pls explain how do horror movies make one smart ???
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by mmQ The Room

whicj one ???
    mso8 Houston
    no but they wont make you smarter
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by mso8 no but they wont make you smarter

so what can ???
    mso8 Houston
    dunno, define smartness. you can get good at strategic thinking by playing chess for example and exposing yourself to similar situations on a regular basis. get out there and do shit, life is short
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by mso8 dunno, define smartness. you can get good at strategic thinking by playing chess for example and exposing yourself to similar situations on a regular basis. get out there and do shit, life is short

playing chess doesnt require smartness. you can be a zero IQ machine and win chesses as long as you have been programmed with all possible moves and counter moves.

which is why the more people play chess ... the more likely they are to win. its all about memorizing moves and countermoves.

and i just learnt a new word ''countermove'' becos it doesnt have a red zigzaged line under it i know its not a word i made up.
    watching sploo smoke crack while on nutmeg repeatedly, obviously
    Originally posted by mashlehash The Human Centipede

Part 2 was more a comedy than anything, every time he smashed someone's head in with the crowbar then would get an asthma attack and stop bashing them for a second to use an inhaler I laughed my ass off
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I was just joking on the suggestion.

I like the scene where his mom finds her sons book and completely destroys it

Look, I fucked a potato. I mutilated my dick.

But ain't no nigger got time to masterbate with sand paper.

I almost want to try it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by WhiskeyPhoenix Part 2 was more a comedy than anything, every time he smashed someone's head in with the crowbar then would get an asthma attack and stop bashing them for a second to use an inhaler I laughed my ass off

The true comedy is part 3. The sadistic warden making a human 'pede out of an entire prison population. XD
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by mmQ The true comedy is part 3. The sadistic warden making a human 'pede out of an entire prison population. XD

lame. copy-pasta of human pyramids.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by benny vader lame. copy-pasta of human pyramids.

That's cheerleaders.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by mmQ That's cheerleaders.

before they were human pyramid they were men train.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    *woooooosh*
    Watch films that propose questions, that force you to think. Last night I watched "passengers" with my girlfriend, which brings up the moral question -- if you were completely alone in space for the rest of your life, would you bring another human in with you if it meant dooming them to the same fate? Terrible film by the end (became to stereotypically actiony) but the first half is good.
Jump to Top