User Controls

Is your highschool yearbook pic bad?

me, yeah
    Both of the 2 years I attended HS, I skipped picture day
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Both of the 2 years I attended HS, I skipped picture day

I went all 4 years but I did skipped pic day twice and my parents were pissed lol
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I would take the money and then ditch so I could buy dope. SRS.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Its "cheesy" you might say, but it isn't bad. My senior pics were very respectable and classy, like myself.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Oh yeah, man..oh yeah. I was going through isotretinoin treatment and so my skin was red, my lips blistered

I looked like a faggot
    Originally posted by mashlehash Oh yeah, man..oh yeah. I was going through isotretinoin treatment and so my skin was red, my lips blistered

I looked like a faggot

^NERD! lol jk

my parents questions me over the course of 2 years about why I didn't take a year book picture what I did with the money, It was a check made out to the photographing company... I threw it in the trash at school.. It never got cashed so what the fuck are they talking about?

Hindsight, I don't feel bad about it anymore, because in middle school they had a thing called "bear day" because I went to bailey middle school, and it was like a carnival day at school as a way to make the school money, and my dad hates the libs so much and didn't want to give the school money considering he was always threatening to sue the school district.. so one year he didn't give me any money to go to bear day and didn't sign the permission slip, so I had to sit in a room with a few other tards watching mtv while everyone else had fun.

Some literal retard kid in a wheel chair huffed a bunch of helium balloons and passed and an ambulance came according to the other kids.. at least that tard was having fun.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Get on my level.

You can't.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Class
    I don't know, I've never seen it
    i dropped out of highschool after being forced into sped classes for "emotional disturbance" lul
    yea i was on meth and looked like sploo.
    Originally posted by Fromus Krokus i dropped out of highschool after being forced into sped classes for "emotional disturbance" lul

That's fucked Ricky Bobby
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Fuck high school. I didn't go. I said fuck that noise and was home schooled and got to do my own shit. If I had a highschool "yearbook" picture, it was me out riding horses, doing drugs, and having fun with an older crowd, while the average fuck was stuck in a place akin to prison for 7-8 hours a day. I have no regrets, and consider myself very lucky. When I was in public school, meh, they were average dumb school pics, and several years I refused to even participate in that shit.
    Originally posted by hydromorphone Fuck high school. I didn't go. I said fuck that noise and was home schooled and got to do my own shit. If I had a highschool "yearbook" picture, it was me out riding horses, doing drugs, and having fun with an older crowd, while the average fuck was stuck in a place akin to prison for 7-8 hours a day. I have no regrets, and consider myself very lucky. When I was in public school, meh, they were average dumb school pics, and several years I refused to even participate in that shit.

Yasss gorl yasssss slay!
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by hydromorphone Fuck high school. I didn't go. I said fuck that noise and was home schooled and got to do my own shit. If I had a highschool "yearbook" picture, it was me out riding horses, doing drugs, and having fun with an older crowd, while the average fuck was stuck in a place akin to prison for 7-8 hours a day. I have no regrets, and consider myself very lucky. When I was in public school, meh, they were average dumb school pics, and several years I refused to even participate in that shit.

No wonder you're so weird.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    And as if 80% of high school wasn't doing drugs and hanging out with older people? Noob.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery And as if 80% of high school wasn't doing drugs and hanging out with older people? Noob.

Lol what kinda school did you go to? At my school i was a real rebel rouser. I was a no good bad kid. I quit hanging with my nerd friend's to hang with the long hairs. I was always up to no good. I once ate a bunch of adderall and sat in the library reading and drawing all day until mr Ortega came brought me to his office where my mom was.

Boy was she salty lol.

But these days in my older age im a lot less "radical"
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by mmQ Get on my level.

You can't.

shit, wtf happened to you dude?

Originally posted by NARCassist shit, wtf happened to you dude?

Meh shit happens. I look nothing like i did when i was in highschool.

Copious amounts of drugs alcohol and cigs 15 years of cringe food will take its toll.

But yeah g-man was quite the strapping young lad back in the day
Jump to Top