User Controls

Threds made of near cosmic string made sentient and feasily repulacedto be complete solid matter, no squarks becomin g all the othwre particles

Dissociator African Astronaut
    insteaqd of rotation and the cycling raound proteon nucleon peptron and s

DYRANGO CORPSE
    QYUARK STRNGE
    AND TOP UP DOWNEY SYNDY C YHNDIE CLUtEIRDE BLOWJOB
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I see you've gotten sober.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by mmQ I see you've gotten sober.

I honestly don't see what possible drug or combo of drugs could make one think that "style" of typing is even resembling something coherent. Like...I could smoke weed/meth/crack/heroin and down a bottle of bundy and still type as I am now...brain damage? Idk...
    Originally posted by RestStop I honestly don't see what possible drug or combo of drugs could make one think that "style" of typing is even resembling something coherent. Like…I could smoke weed/meth/crack/heroin and down a bottle of bundy and still type as I am now…brain damage? Idk…

It's what happens when people pretend to do drugs.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by Dissociator insteaqd of rotation and the cycling raound proteon nucleon peptron and s

DYRANGO CORPSE
    QYUARK STRNGE
    AND TOP UP DOWNEY SYNDY C YHNDIE CLUtEIRDE BLOWJOB

Damn bro.

You and sploo need to get together on Skype and collaborate on your thesis. Yall can compare IQs and shit.

Clearly we're out of our element.

We daren't match wits with this mental giant among men.
Jump to Top