User Controls

its true what they say about asian restaurants

mso8 Houston
    always thought it was a myth but today it happened to me. i was ordering a very hot soup but they toned it down to regular hot. what gives?

this is the burden of the white man
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I thought you were going to say you found out they served cat/dog...5/10
    Originally posted by RestStop I thought you were going to say you found out they served cat/dog…5/10

Shut up dookie face
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by RestStop I thought you were going to say you found out they served cat/dog…5/10

this
    mso8 Houston
    dog is actually pretty tasty
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by mso8 dog is actually pretty tasty

dogs are
    I once ordered Vietnamese coffee in a restaurant and the waiter proceeded to explain to me that Vietnamese coffee is different from regular coffee.
    How do you know they toned it down?.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I once ordered Vietnamese coffee in a restaurant and the waiter proceeded to explain to me that Vietnamese coffee is different from regular coffee.

And you didn't assault her with the coffee mug?
    I was expecting something about MSG or the addictive potential of it
    I love my ching chong raman
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by mso8 always thought it was a myth but today it happened to me. i was ordering a very hot soup but they toned it down to regular hot. what gives?

this is the burden of the white man

your fault then for not sending it back you beta fuck.

Madman African Astronaut
    I like to put ghost peppers up girls vaginas before I have sex with them.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Madman I like to put ghost peppers up girls vaginas before I have sex with them.

Which reminds me of the old wiseman's paradox; Do the interior of vaginas sweat?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I once ordered Vietnamese coffee in a restaurant and the waiter proceeded to explain to me that Vietnamese coffee is different from regular coffee.

black coffee, no sugar, ice cubes
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra black coffee, no sugar, ice cubes

do they not have the word ice in vietnam ???
    Originally posted by aldra black coffee, no sugar, ice cubes

Would you like a big black mamba negro dick?
    mso8 Houston
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel How do you know they toned it down?.

the toned down version costs about a buck less and i only realized when i had to pay up
    Originally posted by benny vader do they not have the word ice in vietnam ???

I once banged a Vietnamese chick whose first name meant “snow” in Vietnamese
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mso8 the toned down version costs about a buck less and i only realized when i had to pay up

So what thing are you confirming is true?
Jump to Top