User Controls

A good herb vaporizer

Does anybody have any suggestions? I have the mflb but it really sucks, especially since the batteries are old. I want to get something new that'll pack more of a punch and won't leave me sitting there pressing a battery for 5 minutes at a time.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]

I've used one of these for a LONG time. Still works great. I like the separate compartments and kief catcher. The threads are self cleaning.

I was at a headshop looking around a few months ago. There are newer fancier grinders these days. But that one always has and still does work great for me.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    This one because it's expensive

https://vape-smart.com/shop/mighty-vaporizer/
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Just get a hash oil vape pen
    Lol oh man....
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Lol oh man….

DORK!!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle

READ MUCH????
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle

!!!
    Originally posted by mashlehash Just get a hash oil vape pen

I hate concentrates so much. Tastes like pain.
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 I hate concentrates so much. Tastes like pain.

How do you mean?
    So as far as vapes go I use the PAX 2 personal vaporizer. Portable. Uses dried herb. Works great.
    Originally posted by mashlehash How do you mean?

Useless, seedy MexiCAN'T
    bling bling Dark Matter
    lol poor ppl
    I've heard good things about the Pax line that was mentioned but they're a bit on the pricier side. Source Orbs are supposed to be nice, about the same price point if I recall. Davinci makes some nice ones.

I find most concentrate pens underwhelming, they do work but you get much better value out of your concentrate using a proper dab rig. I have a Keymaker wax pen and my friend has a Micro G pen, the Micro G is better but neither are good for much else but discrete portable usage in my opinion.

When I got the Keymaker I got two grams of some 80% Death Star crumble off a market and went through it so fast I just ended up mad at myself for not saving it for dabs.

Post last edited by WhiskeyPhoenix at 2017-12-17T05:27:13.427245+00:00
    Just looked up Source Orbs again and you can get a nice one for like $50-60
    bling bling Dark Matter
    spliff is vape
    Originally posted by WhiskeyPhoenix Just looked up Source Orbs again and you can get a nice one for like $50-60

I like them. Might go with this, thanks for the direction.
    Originally posted by mashlehash How do you mean?

I fucking hate concentrates because they get me way too high. I just bought weed for the first time in like 8 months. That's how little I use it. Concentrates also make me cough up a lung, I hate how sharp they are. I prefer the tea-like taste of vaping, and I don't smoke anything sooo

Also I've tried the PAX and I like it a lot but it's very expensive for what it does.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by bling bling spliff is vape
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 I fucking hate concentrates because they get me way too high. I just bought weed for the first time in like 8 months. That's how little I use it. Concentrates also make me cough up a lung, I hate how sharp they are. I prefer the tea-like taste of vaping, and I don't smoke anything sooo

Also I've tried the PAX and I like it a lot but it's very expensive for what it does.

I have a Flowermate 5.0s pro. I got it a while back to conserve weed and to be able to get high at work.

That hoe RUNS THRU weed. I can get stoned off 1-2 hits from a pipe, but this thing I have to load basically a whole gram in and that gets me two highs, one from roasting the whole bowl at 385 and one from doing it again at 410. Don't get it fam!
Jump to Top