User Controls

Eminem's new album

Eminem has become a sad 45 year old cuck trying to be edgy by whinging at Donald Trump as if Trump was the Daddy that never loved him. The saddest thing isn't even that everyone hates his new album (even the anti-white Trump haters), it's that Trump just ignores him.

What a sad old man!

Production-wise, Revival is a trainwreck. If Eminem thinks his verbal box of tricks can overcome the weakness of any backing track, his recent albums have demonstrated otherwise.

The former, which nods to Making a Murderer and sees Eminem with Ivanka Trump in the trunk of his car

Cringing hard at this sad old cuck's attempt to be edgy.

When will old people learn that they suck, hardcore?
    >2017
    >listening to coon-tunes
    >taking any "genre" seriously that refers to the actual music as "backing track"
    Only faggots like m & m
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Only faggots like m & m

He was cool in the 90s.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Maybe he's like the Metallica or rap, of sorts.
    Eminem has been terrible for like 13 years.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    he didnt even had the audacity to sexual misconduct.
    Without listening, I'm going to assume that it's about his mom, how much he hates his career, with a couple of halfhearted thug songs and a couple of bullshit political songs thrown in for good measure

I'll pass
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Without listening, I'm going to assume that it's about his mom, how much he hates his career, with a couple of halfhearted thug songs and a couple of bullshit political songs thrown in for good measure

I'll pass

Dude thats the old eminem

This album will be him still talking about his weak ass Ambien/Valium addiction he beat 10 yrs ago and some generic love songs with Skylar Grey/Pink/Rihanna hooks and more terrible music.
Jump to Top