User Controls

This Just In! Net Neutrality is DEAD!

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/14/technology/net-neutrality-repeal-vote.html
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Net_neutrality_law#European_Union
    Still a thing here, although it's stupid.

"When providing internet access services, providers of those services should treat all traffic equally, without discrimination, restriction or interference, independently of its sender or receiver, content, application or service, or terminal equipment."

This is why my internet has been shit every evening since Netflix became a thing.

bling bling Dark Matter
    we aldready been fucked in uk for long time i said before virgin medie blocked niggasin fast
    Yeah the UK is fairly cucked.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    the day a street shitter fucked the internet
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Issue313 Yeah the UK is fairly cucked.

its funny cus the feds dont care about shit
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Yee, lefties are pissed off so I'll assume this is a good thing. Fail to see how it's relevant tho.
    Madman African Astronaut
    Good, stupid government regulations and ISP's not being able to manipulate content to make more money, I'm going to go work for an ISP and steal your data bitch
    bling bling Dark Matter
    lol pwnd
    All this means is that the next bill will be better written. Copyright protection WILL happen whether you pirates want it or not.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel All this means is that the next bill will be better written. Copyright protection WILL happen whether you pirates want it or not.

its not just about that
    Originally posted by benny vader its not just about that

Yeah it is. It's about private digital property.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel All this means is that the next bill will be better written. Copyright protection WILL happen whether you pirates want it or not.

This guy is onto something.

Next step: Disney to buy Comcast for x billion dollars.

Enjoy downloading your torrents at 52kbps you r0dents.
    Originally posted by Issue313 This guy is onto something.

Next step: Disney to buy Comcast for x billion dollars.

Enjoy downloading your torrents at 52kbps you r0dents.

What
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]

It has nothing to do with piracy you simpleton.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by D4NG0 Yee, lefties are pissed off so I'll assume this is a good thing. Fail to see how it's relevant tho.

You see this right wingers? This right here is the just deserts of partisan politics and vilification of opposition we got to enjoy for months in the runup to the 2016 election. A person who can only form opinions in opposition to their chosen boogieman ("lefties"). This is our everyman. Enjoy your impending mad max lifestyles, you fucking earned it.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker It has nothing to do with piracy you simpleton.

It does relate to piracy, although it's not the primary issue. ISPs couldn't refuse to connect their customers to know piracy services, now it's pretty much an inevitability.
    Originally posted by Lanny You see this right wingers? This right here is the just deserts of partisan politics and vilification of opposition we got to enjoy for months in the runup to the 2016 election. A person who can only form opinions in opposition to their chosen boogieman ("lefties"). This is our everyman. Enjoy your impending mad max lifestyles, you fucking earned it.

If we follow your vision we would all be slaves. I would rather live free in anarchy than in chains of world corporate slavery.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker If we follow your vision we would all be slaves. I would rather live free in anarchy than in chains of world corporate slavery.

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm talking about. You appear entirely ignorant that there's more than one flavor of person who disagrees with you. Because I like some things you don't like you can't conceive that there are things we might both like or dislike jointly, every issue has to be partitioned into "my tribe answers" and "their tribe answers".
    Originally posted by Lanny Yeah, that's exactly what I'm talking about. You appear entirely ignorant that there's more than one flavor of person who disagrees with you. Because I like some things you don't like you can't conceive that there are things we might both like or dislike jointly, every issue has to be partitioned into "my tribe answers" and "their tribe answers".

I've read enough of your opinions to know you don't know anything about me. Nice try though.
Jump to Top