User Controls

anyone see star wars yet?

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i don't wanna know what happens, just is it any good tho?

Star trek is better.
    Madman African Astronaut
    The heroes save the day, I have now spoiled every movie ever made for you.
    Originally posted by Madman The heroes save the day, I have now spoiled every movie ever made for you.

you fucking asshole, i was looking forward to watching that. fucking no point now.

^haha

There is one that came out in 2014 on Netflix. it's the first film I have seen in the Star Wars since the 4th film (being the 1st story) came out.

that one kind of sucked.
    I seen Star Wars when I was about 11, it is excellent if you haven't seen it yet you should definitely download it or find it on cytube.
    Originally posted by Issue313 I seen Star Wars when I was about 11, it is excellent if you haven't seen it yet you should definitely download it or find it on cytube.

okay, you do realize a brand new star wars movie, Star Wars episode VIII: The Last Jedi, was released today right? like its in cinemas right now as we speak. that's what i'm talking about here.

Originally posted by NARCassist okay, you do realize a brand new star wars movie, Star Wars episode VIII: The Last Jedi, was released today right? like its in cinemas right now as we speak. that's what i'm talking about here.

Star Trek VIII came out in 1996.

Originally posted by Issue313 Star Trek VIII came out in 1996.

ok, i'm guessing a wind up attempt. FAIL.

Originally posted by NARCassist ok, i'm guessing a wind up attempt. FAIL.

I'm not the one looking forward to the newest Disney film.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    u wont to see real star wars its comeing soon

Pew pew take that Dark Invader!
    Originally posted by Issue313 I'm not the one looking forward to the newest Disney film.

i suppose you do need to save face somehow so i'll let that one go.

bling bling Dark Matter
    it already happened they blew up the star connection severed
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Star trek is better.

some of the storylines are interesting, but just generally fuck that space-UN utopia nonsense
    y'all know the concept for the star wars story is based on world war 2

bling bling Dark Matter
    take it as far vack as u wont to,,, never ending story
    Originally posted by NARCassist y'all know the concept for the star wars story is based on world war 2

Yes, except in WW2 the good guys lost.
    You’re already invested in the series so you’re gonna see it whether it’s good or not
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist y'all know the concept for the star wars story is based on world war 2

then how come i dont see any genocide or the acts of genocide and 6millions in it ???

Jump to Top