User Controls

when you haven't shaved in like 2 weeks or gotten a haircut and your sink if full of dirty dishes

but ur not on a speed and benzo binge ur just doing ur last day of finals week

#justnormiethings
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Do you get a haircut every two weeks?
    Originally posted by RisiR † Do you get a haircut every two weeks?

nah i haven't got one in a couple months though
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Greasy hippie.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i've just shaved my head not two minutes ago, sat back down and saw this fred. how creepy is that?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by NARCassist i've just shaved my head not two minutes ago, sat back down and saw this fred. how creepy is that?

It would be creepier if you also just washed a big load of dirty dishes.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    The longest I go without shaving is about one week, and when I shave, its my whole face and head...unless I'm disguising.
    Maybe you just aren't meant for this.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    I don't shave. I have a barber for that.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist i've just shaved my head not two minutes ago, sat back down and saw this fred. how creepy is that?

your balding already ???

Originally posted by benny vader your balding already ???

no, i have very thick hair, doubt i'll ever go bald. it is starting to grey a bit tho but that's cool, looks pretty distinguished, lol.

Originally posted by mmQ It would be creepier if you also just washed a big load of dirty dishes.

Big boy loads
    Originally posted by mmQ It would be creepier if you also just washed a big load of dirty dishes.

i did rinse out a cup to make coffee, does that count?

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist no, i have very thick hair, doubt i'll ever go bald. it is starting to grey a bit tho but that's cool, looks pretty distinguished, lol.

then y shave ???

shavings are for when your pacific had met atlantic.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by NARCassist i did rinse out a cup to make coffee, does that count?

if it was this cup, yes

Originally posted by benny vader then y shave ???

shavings are for when your pacific had met atlantic.

i just think i look better with it that way. tbh my hair is too thick and gets weird curls if i have it too long. also i'll wake up with tuffs of hair sticking up that i can't do shit about, so i like to be able to get up and not have to worry about shaping my hair before i do anything. that shit is for girls.

Originally posted by mmQ if it was this cup, yes

it was that cup, i was feeling thirsty. damn that is creepy.

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist i just think i look better with it that way. tbh my hair is too thick and gets weird curls if i have it too long. also i'll wake up with tuffs of hair sticking up that i can't do shit about, so i like to be able to get up and not have to worry about shaping my hair before i do anything. that shit is for girls.

i c.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    this is me on a regular basis not that my place isn't clean for the most part, but I don't have a dish washer at my place so the dishes after like 2 days really stack up.

I get a hair like every 3-6 months and I shave about once a month

I don't go to school though but I'm thinking about it.
    i'm ordering this tomorrow so gonna be rocking it old school skinhead romper stomper style.

Jump to Top