User Controls

No State Solution - jedirusalem Predictions and Discussion

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Short version of current events: Trump has declared US support for Jerusalem as the sole capital of Israel, which has more or less put nails in the coffin of the 'two state solution'. Hamas has called for another 'intifadah' (general uprising against occupiers, ie. Israel) and Hezbullah has backed them, meaning Iran has backed them, albeit indirectly. The 'Extraordinary Islamic Summit' has been called, and 57 Arabic and North African states (including traditional US allies such as KSA, Jordan and Turkey) have made a joint resolution condemning the US for violations of international law and excluding them from any future peace process. Israel has requested KSA come and take charge of peace negotiations with the Palestinian authorities.

1. This is probably good for both sides. The 'two state solution' never had any real support and for all intents and purposes, was a holding pattern. The US-Israeli side had absolute power in negotiations and were unwilling to negotiate; for all the talk of 'shuttle negotiations' and a 2-state solution, Arabic and Palestinian interests were never seriously considered. A permanent solution has now become a pressing concern.

2. US allies are deeply affected. States like KSA and Jordan are traditionally close US allies, but they're Islamic before all else. Taking the side of the US, and by extension Israel, over their 'brethren' could easily result in coups and civil war so they must be extremely careful to balance US interests against Islamic interests. US proxy-actions in the middle east will be far more closely questioned and scrutinized than before.

3. The 'two-state' solution is dead, leaving only two options: full citizenship and integration of Palestinians into Israel or open conflict. The former is highly unlikely given Israel's historical treatment of native Arabs and the latter has been pushed by Israel and KSA in an effort to stifle Iran's regional influence over the last few months. War seems likely; all sides have been preparing for it as a certain eventuality, even if they hadn't expected it so soon.

4. US allies are in a difficult position if war comes - they'd ostensibly be fighting alongside jedis against other Muslims. Whether this works (and if it doesn't result in major state collapses) probably depends on how well they can push the sectarian angle, ie. whether they can convince their people that the Shiites pose more of a threat than the jedis. Unlikely, but I foresee them trying anyway and getting roped for their troubles.

5. There are only two reasons I can think of for Trump to have done this; either is possible depending on how much thought you think he put into the decision:
    a. Boot licking. It's just one in an endless stream of concessions to 'muh greatest ally', repercussions be damned.
    b. Setting the stage for war. The US has failed and been utterly humiliated in Syria and Iraq, but they never seem to know when to quit. If we assign the US government even a modicum of self-awareness they'd have to know the backlash was coming when they denied Arabic claims to Jerusalem (Al-Quds), and likely mean to use it as pretext to dramatically expand their military commitment to the middle east in an attempt to finish what they started.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    do u know p|=|at2 hes a high ranking tiger mafioso of mine

Post last edited by bling bling at 2017-12-14T03:58:36.203070+00:00
    don't think so, where would I know him from?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    keep ur eye open and u will see trust

usm shit idk

Post last edited by bling bling at 2017-12-14T04:04:27.124533+00:00
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Seems like a provocation, trying to draw hez and the iranians into a new conflict.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Surely Allah will punish this accursed nation. Oh you desolate people of the fire! Hitler had a blessed way of burning you like you shall burn in the hereafter, Insha'Allah.
    Inb4 Pakistan allahuakbars the entire eastern hemisphere by firing nukes at Israel and forcing the Samson Option.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    North korea surprises the world and nukes israel for iran.
    Originally posted by Nil North korea surprises the world and nukes israel for iran.

he actually has made threats against Israel in the past because he knows they pull the US' strings, pretty sure they're way outside of his range though.

I predict that Iran's going to start flooding the middle east with their off-brand MANPADs and anti-tank guns
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra 2. US allies are deeply affected. States like KSA and Jordan are traditionally close US allies, but they're Islamic before all else. Taking the side of the US, and by extension Israel, over their 'brethren' could easily result in coups and civil war so they must be extremely careful to balance US interests against Islamic interests. US proxy-actions in the middle east will be far more closely questioned and scrutinized than before.

i think the purge last month had taken care of this.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Lol, I didn't realize "the samson option" was actually a term people used.

Anyway, it's a better day than most not to live anywhere near the middle east.
    Originally posted by Lanny Lol, I didn't realize "the samson option" was actually a term people used.

pretty sure it's actual israeli military doctrine
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    In all honesty, I did't see that one coming. This can only result in war but I absolutely don't see how Israel will profit from this. They had Palestine by the nuts and wasn't the only reason they didn't completely murk them to avoid war?

This doesn't make a whole lot of sense in my opinion. I'm also worried about my nigger country. C'mon, we can't join that war. Not for the jedis. Not with millions of Muslims here. Mhmmm... would probably be a stretch but I see a conspiracy in there somewhere. The jedis know that we are obliged to help them. They also know that the Muslims here need a reason to go extreme because it's actually chill here so they... yep. That's it.

First they tighten the lids on your jars and then they cause a civil war in your country.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    How will this affect the legalization of recreational marijuana in North Dakota, though?
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Well hopefully israel is struck down by the combined mud forces and in their post war weakened state we call a new crusade and destroy them.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by RisiR † C'mon, we can't join that war. Not for the jedis.

actually i think war will be good for you and your country. when war breaks out, those whom are more rad will go back to fight and those who stayed behind will be those who are the libs and decadent ones that are there just to rape your women.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Number13 Well hopefully israel is struck down by the combined mud forces and in their post war weakened state we call a new crusade and destroy them.

when the jedis are gone theyll be coming for you.
    bling bling Dark Matter

Read this speech from the prime minister of Israel..... Benjamin Netanyahu, with all Glory to God.

Mr. Nethanyahu said:
    Only 70 years ago! The jedis were taken to the slaughter like sheep.

60 years ago! We had no country. No Army.

Seven Arab countries declared war on our small jedi state, just a few hours after its creation!

We were only 650 jedis, against the rest of the Arab world! NO IDF (Israel Defense Army).
    No powerful Air Force, only brave people with nowhere to go.

Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Egypt, Libya, Saudi Arabia all attacked us at the same time.

The country that the United Nations gave us was 65 % desert. The country was out of nowhere!

35 years ago! We fought the three most powerful armies in the middle east, and we swept them... yes... in six days.

We fought against various coalitions of Arab countries, which had the modern armies and many Soviet weapons, and we had always beaten them!

Today we have:
    *A country*
    *An army*
    *A powerful air force*
    *A State-of-the-Art economy which exports millions of dollars*
    *Intel - Microsoft - IBM develops products at home*
    *Our doctors receive awards for medical research*

We make the desert bloom, and sell oranges, flowers and vegetables all over the world.

Israel has sent its own satellites into space!
    Three satellites at the same time!

We are proud to be at the same rank as: The United States, which has 250 million inhabitants,

Russia, which has 200 million inhabitants

China, which has 1.3 billion inhabitants

Europe - France, Great Britain, Germany - with 350 million inhabitants..

The only countries in the world to send objects into space! Israel is now part of the family of the nuclear powers, with the United States, Russia, China, India, France, and Great Britain.

We have never officially admitted it, (but everyone knows it) and say that only 60 years ago, we were led, ashamed and hopeless, to slaughter!

We have extirpés the smoking ruins of Europe, we have won our wars here with less than nothing. We built our little "Empire" from nothing.

Who's Hamas to scare me? To terrify me? You make me laugh!

Passover was celebrated; Let's not forget what this is about.

>We survived Pharaoh.
    >We survived the Greeks.
    >We survived the Romans.
    >We survived the inquisition in Spain.
    >We have the pogroms in Russia.
    >We survived Hitler.
    >We survived the Germans.
    >We survived the Holocaust.
    >We survived the armies of seven Arab countries.
    >We survived Saddam.
    >We will continue to survive the enemies present today too.

Think of any time in human history! Think about it, for us, the jedi people, the situation has never been better! Then let's face the world.

Let us remember: All nations or cultures who once tried to destroy us, no longer exist today - while we still live!

Egypt?
    The Greeks?
    Alexander of Macedonia?
    The Romans? (does anyone still speak Latin these days? )
    The Third Reich?

And look at us,
    >The Bible Nation.
    >The slaves of Egypt.
    >We are still here.

And we speak the same language! then, and now! Arabs don't know yet, but they will learn that there is a God ....as long as we keep our identity, we are forever.

So forgive us for not worrying.
    >Not to cry.
    >Not to be afraid.
    >Things are fine here.
    >They could certainly get better.

However: Don't believe the media, they don't tell you that parties continue to take place, people continue to live, people keep coming out, people continue to see friends.

Yes, our morale is low. So what? Only because we mourn our deaths, while others rejoice in the blood shed. That is why we will win, in the end.

He never sleeps or will ever sleep.... the guardian of Israel.... Yahweh God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
Jump to Top