User Controls

Jim Carey, tetrahedrons and the flower of death

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    If you have heard anything Jim Carey has been saying in recent years, you might be thinking he has gone crazy. But what has he actually been talking about?

Excellent video explaining this stuff, simulation theory, new age, consciousness etc.

Check it out y'all.
    sooooooo do they ever actually explain anything or do they just keep trying to lend credibility to an idea that is so vague and abstract it's almost impossible to describe by name dropping people who supposedly buy into it?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Old news, bruh. What do you think Triangleism is about?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Not even kidding.

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man "The foregoing passage contains several important points to be used in developing a rationale for employing the conceptual tetrahedron as an organizational systems structure useful both as a problem solving tool and model for organizing human efforts, they are:

1. The tetrahedron is the simplest system in Universe.

2. It is the minimum set which divides Universe into macrocosm and microcosm.

3. Its geometry appears out of pure conceptuality.

4. Minimum consideration is a four-star (four event) affair that is tetrahedral.

5. The tetrahedron occurs conceptually independent of events and independent of relative size.

6. It is the basic structural unit of physical Universe quantation.

7. It has the fundamental prime number oneness.

8. It is a form of energy package. (See Figure 1)

9. It satisfies the requirement of quantum mathematics for four quanta numbers for each uniquely considerable quantum.

10. It is transformable.

11. Nature uses it for her fundamental transformation of organic and inorganic chemistry.

12. At the level of general systems consideration of special cases, thoughts spontaneously resolve themselves into the tetrahedron.

13. Tetrahedron considered as the number two, represents unity, as unity is at minimum two.

14. As the number 2, i.e., the rational energy quantum of physics and the topological tetrahedron of the vector equilibrium (VE), it rationally accounts for all physical and metaphysical (author's note: i.e., metaphysical is without mass/matter, unweighable) systems. (See Figure 5)

15. It is the minimum thinkable set."
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    https://niggasin.space/thread/11130?p=1#post-161771

a pyramid is unequal with a base that leads towards the top, this suggests a hierarchy of power and those at the very top control those below, because there is a bottom and top

a tetrahedron is equal on all faces and every point could be considered a peak, this suggests equality in all facets with different abilities, meaning everyone has a niche and no one is inferior.

a tetrahedron suggest equality and a pyramid suggests stratification in the way of darwin, where those humans at the bottom suffer and those at the top profit. therefore, the tetrahedral structure is the first step towards world peace
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    https://niggasin.space/thread/10346?p=1#post-161022

it isn't about pyramids, it's about tetrahedrons and triangles
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    tetrahedron is at best ... fascism. at worst, pyramid schemes.
    none of this means anything. open your mind is a fraud.
    Originally posted by greenplastic none of this means anything. open your mind is a fraud.

None of the quoted post means anything. Greenplastic is a fraud.
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind None of the quoted post means anything. Greenplastic is a fraud.

i'm not the one who professed to post a video explaining a bunch of really abstract shit that doesn't have any discernible meaning. the video is like one of those motivational speakers or some shit. a bunch of hype but absolutely no substance. i like psychedelics too and think they're interesting but being mystical just for the sake of being mystical is just another manifestation of ego. "ohhhh look how spiritual i am." and you can't say shit about it because when it comes down to it, they really are not saying anything.
    Originally posted by greenplastic i'm not the one who professed to post a video explaining a bunch of really abstract shit that doesn't have any discernible meaning. the video is like one of those motivational speakers or some shit. a bunch of hype but absolutely no substance. i like psychedelics too and think they're interesting but being mystical just for the sake of being mystical is just another manifestation of ego. "ohhhh look how spiritual i am." and you can't say shit about it because when it comes down to it, they really are not saying anything.

None of this means anything. Greenplastic is a fraud.
    Originally posted by greenplastic i'm not the one who professed to post a video explaining a bunch of really abstract shit that doesn't have any discernible meaning. the video is like one of those motivational speakers or some shit. a bunch of hype but absolutely no substance. i like psychedelics too and think they're interesting but being mystical just for the sake of being mystical is just another manifestation of ego. "ohhhh look how spiritual i am." and you can't say shit about it because when it comes down to it, they really are not saying anything.

Honestly I just post stuff on here that I like. I don't know or care why some of you get so worked up over meaningless posts. So what if I like videos like this? So what if I like certain comics? I don't judge you guys for posting about being depressed and getting wasted and committing crimes and general degeneracy. Some of you can be real assholes for no reason.

I haven't even done psychedelics in years.

Post last edited by Open Your Mind at 2017-12-14T16:36:37.953899+00:00
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Nobody here has ever responded posetively to your stuff, though. What do you expect?
    Originally posted by RisiR † Nobody here has ever responded posetively to your stuff, though. What do you expect?

Actually there was a time when people would. I've been a part of this community a long time. There used to be a lot more people into this sort of thing.

I know those people left a long time ago but I still enjoy coming here and reading what people write and sharing my own interests too. And I do expect some of you to be nothing more than assholes. But I'm not posting this stuff to appear a certain way or "hey everybody I'm so spiritual" or whatever GP said. I'm just being me. This is who I am, I can't help it. And those of you who are assholes, well thats what you are. I don't expect you to change at all.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Fair enough.

I meant here as in here on this site, though.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Fair enough.

I meant here as in here on this site, though.

I like this site.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Yea, it's ok. I'm not argueing.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Actually there was a time when people would. I've been a part of this community a long time. There used to be a lot more people into this sort of thing.

I know those people left a long time ago but I still enjoy coming here and reading what people write and sharing my own interests too. And I do expect some of you to be nothing more than assholes. But I'm not posting this stuff to appear a certain way or "hey everybody I'm so spiritual" or whatever GP said. I'm just being me. This is who I am, I can't help it. And those of you who are assholes, well thats what you are. I don't expect you to change at all.

I understand what you mean. Some of the "rivalries" online here make sense, but so much of it seems like arbitrary disdain toward people with no real pretense. Maybe it's just comfortable to be able to have certain members to always personally fuck with for no real good reason. But I can't profess to know why certain members dislike certain other members to any extent that no matter what one of them posts the other while always find a way to disagree with it even if they completely agree with it. That shit I don't understand but TOTES WHATEVS.
    Originally posted by mmQ I understand what you mean. Some of the "rivalries" online here make sense, but so much of it seems like arbitrary disdain toward people with no real pretense. Maybe it's just comfortable to be able to have certain members to always personally fuck with for no real good reason. But I can't profess to know why certain members dislike certain other members to any extent that no matter what one of them posts the other while always find a way to disagree with it even if they completely agree with it. That shit I don't understand but TOTES WHATEVS.

So it goes.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Actually there was a time when people would. I've been a part of this community a long time. There used to be a lot more people into this sort of thing.

most of those people were advised to kill themselves and they heeded.
Jump to Top