User Controls

bi polar d/o

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I've been diagnosed with bi polar d/o since i was 15 and have been on various meds but I haven't taken them for years, I have the symptoms of mood swings, criminal activity, drug use and promiscuous sex, I like to play with knives and I like to speak my mind.

thursday night i smoked some speed with a friend and stayed up the entire next day ent up taking 8mgs of sub to go to sleep but i didn't go to sleep, i went to go get a brew and i fell asleep while driving back from the store and I started having a dream where i was driving a steam roller in a toilet paper factory and my jobs was to drive over the toilet paper to make it flatter to fit more peices in a roll and the steam roller was powered off of farts and went toot da da loot loot toot da da loot loot when i drove it, i opened my eyes and saw my neighbor and almost ran over her and hit the breaks real hard and she screamed.

I told her to get into the car and that i was really sorry and she said i almost killed her, i drove her home as she lives where i live and invited her up for a glass of chocolate milk and she agreed but the entire time walking up to my place she was talking really loud in a valley girl accent and we saw my neighbor below me sitting outside chilling (jc) joe james cameron and she started spilling the tea on me saying how i almost ran her over because im fucked up and luckily jc said "oh dougs just manic right now" and she quit bitching and i told her "see you're not the only one that has problems" (shes on a bunch of meds) and she apologized to me and we went up to my place and had some chocolate milk and watched 50 shades of grey.

Though the entire time, my fingers couldn't type and i was being pulled to the left, i was honestly convinced that i was a victim of people trying to assault me with enegery weapons as my cat and I were both being pulled all around the room, but my "friend" told me I need to sleep so we got in bed and she told me that one day all of this will be erased and we can start again as soon as we go to sleep and dream.

I felt better the next day but it lead me to thinking about how so many people in my vicinity and even online like you guys are all functional retards and maybe we all have autism, bipolar, or something along those lines and we were meant to be a community and take care of each other.

bling bling Dark Matter
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    First paragraph is such cringe. I refuse to read more.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery First paragraph is such cringe. I refuse to read more.

Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery First paragraph is such cringe. I refuse to read more.

okay... you're a fag...
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Victim. Bill Krozby is a victim, everyone. Nothing he does is his fault. He's bipolar.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    sounds like the speed hasn't actually worn off yet
    Lol that's gay.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Lol that's gay.

whats gay?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    do u like that song
    Originally posted by aldra sounds like the speed hasn't actually worn off yet

it has that was thursday night when i smoked it, ive slept since then.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    how do u smoke speed idiet
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby whats gay?

Homosexuals mostly.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Homosexuals mostly.

well thats not what this thread is about so please leave. mmmk?
    I watched soutpark tonight and realized they and Seth McFarland stole my bits from interwebz years ago

they did nearly word for word on the Bikers being Fags. the etynom of the word Fag and faggot

and if a gay person was interested in the bike, cartmen replied "then he was a gay fag". but not all fags are gay. using the motorcycle bike as the topics plotline.

Yeah, prove me wrong!
    Originally posted by bling bling

i dont get it....
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I watched soutpark tonight and realized they and Seth McFarland stole my bits from interwebz years ago

they did nearly word for word on the Bikers being Fags. the etynom of the word Fag and faggot

and if a gay person was interested in the bike, cartmen replied "then he was a gay fag". but not all fags are gay. using the motorcycle bike as the topics plotline.

Yeah, prove me wrong!

i can't prove you wrong considering i wasnt there.. and i don't see what this has to do with my thread, get out you hoser
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I watched soutpark tonight and realized they and Seth McFarland stole my bits from interwebz years ago

Yeah, prove me wrong!

"what do you call someone who is considering buying a harley but hasn't committed yet?"

"Bike-curious"
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i can't prove you wrong considering i wasnt there.. and i don't see what this has to do with my thread, get out you hoser

fail2understand :(
    Originally posted by aldra "what do you call someone who is considering buying a harley but hasn't committed yet?"

"Bike-curious"

Yeah, that was original .. I gave them that because it fed off of their prop being the bike.
    Lol your neighbor did not invite you in to watch 50 shades of grey in the morning..
Jump to Top