User Controls

Crazy Random shit today..

I decided to take a break and have something to eat and take my 2:00 afternoon meds.

I pull my SUV over and I'm just thinking about shit while eating. I pulled up on a half residentual and half business street, being on the business side.

This dude comes out of his apartment across the street. He looked Pakistan or Indian (I have a hard time with that one, but I'm going with Pakistan because he was more arab looking but dressed like an Indian dude dresses.

He stops in the middle of the street, but closer to me. About 6 feet. I had my window down. I am in a deep thought about how I'm gonna pay for christmas this year and still try and take a mini vacation to Tahoe and go gamble.

I hear "what do you want" and I'm sensing him and slightly seeing him in my periferal but I thought two people were there.

then.. a bit louder. "What do you want?" and I look over at him and his eyes were huge. and his friend or brother came running out and grabbed him and over and over he yells "WHAT DO YOU WANT" just screaming at the top of his lungs as loud as a freight train going by. and his brother shimmies him away and he walks up to me and says "i'm sorry, he's very sensitive". And I said, My Gosh, I know of a really good psychiatrist in Berkeley. One of the tops. And he said "No, he's wondering why you are staring at his car".

I said, I'm just taking a break and eating and thinking about something. I was parked behind his car with my flashers on and the motor running. Dude was totally freaking out. I have never seen someone do that (with maybe the exception of when I was a kid sitting near an older teens car)

He gets in his car, opens the door and stands like he's at attention and points at me with his eyes buldging like Donald Sutherland in "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" and doesn't say anything. nothing could come out of his mouth, he was choking up and his brother ran out and waved sorry at me, and they both got into the car and he sped off.

Is this a umm cultural thing or wut?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    sounds like you met an Indian tweaker
    Originally posted by aldra sounds like you met an Indian tweaker

Is that a possibility? They never eat fatty foods or drink sodas that I have ever seen. why the fuck would he fuck with substance like Meth?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Is that a possibility? They never eat fatty foods or drink sodas that I have ever seen. why the fuck would he fuck with substance like Meth?

curries are 77% fat.
    He’s probably hiding a fucking bomb in the car or something. The guy is obviously a terrorist. He thought you were a fed and got spooked
    Originally posted by Fox Paws He’s probably hiding a fucking bomb in the car or something. The guy is obviously a terrorist. He thought you were a fed and got spooked

are you being serious or facetious
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Is that a possibility? They never eat fatty foods or drink sodas that I have ever seen. why the fuck would he fuck with substance like Meth?

Same reason anyone of any other race would. Because it's fun

Meth doesn't discriminate
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Same reason anyone of any other race would. Because it's fun

Meth doesn't discriminate

if paki, they're probably and most likely muslim.. religion I would think does discriminate on drugs.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 if paki, they're probably and most likely muslim.. religion I would think does discriminate on drugs.

don't stop a lot of em. i known loads of muslims taking/selling drugs.

Originally posted by NARCassist don't stop a lot of em. i known loads of muslims taking/selling drugs.

I wasn't saying physically any race is different, I was focused on the religion aspect. so yeah.. this is true, I remember now that in Iran, Heroin is a big thing. So is AIDS
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I wasn't saying physically any race is different, I was focused on the religion aspect. so yeah.. this is true, I remember now that in Iran, Heroin is a big thing. So is AIDS

lol, AIDS is almost nonexistent in Iran - it was rare enough that the first recorded cases came from tainted blood being shipped in from france

Muslims who migrate to the west don't generally hold to their beliefs on drugs and alcohol after a generation or two
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Its because you had your flashers on even though you were pulled over on the side of road where cars are allowed to park without their flashers on.

That's what it was. I'm right. The end.
    Originally posted by mmQ Its because you had your flashers on even though you were pulled over on the side of road where cars are allowed to park without their flashers on.

That's what it was. I'm right. The end.

Well, not, You're perhaps part right. I left the flashers on because I was parked in front of a closed gate/driveway not related to them but a city property.

If he had asked me "Is there something wrong" as to suggest he could help me.. that "what it was" perhaps.

I'm thinking it was related to his car.
Jump to Top