User Controls

would phenibut be a good "placeholder" for etizolam?

either to ween off or keep myself from going crazy if i have to abruptly stop taking it?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    The effect isn't the same, I think it feels a lot more 'dirty' and closer to alcohol than a benzo, but yeah... Definitely going to suck a lot less than going off etizolam cold turkey.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by aldra The effect isn't the same, I think it feels a lot more 'dirty' and closer to alcohol than a benzo, but yeah… Definitely going to suck a lot less than going off etizolam cold turkey.

QFT. Also nothing else is EVER really going to hold a candle to your drug of choice..least in my experience just make sure you go into it understanding that.
    Originally posted by aldra The effect isn't the same, I think it feels a lot more 'dirty' and closer to alcohol than a benzo, but yeah… Definitely going to suck a lot less than going off etizolam cold turkey.

It's still legal in Australia, yea? I heard they were planning on making it illegal starting in like 3 weeks. Should I order now?
    https://www.tga.gov.au/book-page/33-phenibut

proposed to be banned at the beginning of feb apparently. Yeah, might be a good idea to stock up.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Gave me a heart attack at first because I didn't realize that was AU
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 Gave me a heart attack at first because I didn't realize that was AU

Their drug laws are terrible. Not like Singapore bad but worse than the US. Basically every analog of anything that could get you high is illegal. It would fucking suck to live there.
    Not as bad as the UK psychoactives act. Turns the smell of your grandmother's cookies into a crime.
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 Not as bad as the UK psychoactives act. Turns the smell of your grandmother's cookies into a crime.

You get the bag and fumble it, I get the bag and flip it and tumble it.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    I've been thinking about phenibut in low doses for my PTSD.
    dunno if gabaergics in general are good for PTSD, but it's worth a try. In low doses phenibut is said to have nootropic properties, ie. improving memory, problem-solving etc, but I have no idea how well-supported that is.

also keep in mind that there are hints at liver damage resulting from long-term high-level use - doubt any of you would end up getting deep enough in it for so long that it'd be an issue, but it's worth keeping in mind.
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 Not as bad as the UK psychoactives act. Turns the smell of your grandmother's cookies into a crime.

kek, it's actually worse.

the federal analogue law here states that if a chemical either produces similar effects to a known drug or it's molecular structure is 'visually similar' (there are no standards as to what is or isn't 'similar') it can be immediately considered to be of the same schedule as of its 'analogue'
    I feel it has pretty paradoxical effects starting at the ~2g mark. Pushed to 2.5g today and now I remember why I don't like dosing this high. Aside from the tiredness, it makes my memory and motivation kinda shit. Usually it makes me feel a little more driven.
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 I feel it has pretty paradoxical effects starting at the ~2g mark. Pushed to 2.5g today and now I remember why I don't like dosing this high. Aside from the tiredness, it makes my memory and motivation kinda shit. Usually it makes me feel a little more driven.

I don't remember the dose for certain, but I believe it was between 1-2g and I was stumbling around like I was drunk with some fairly unpleasant nausea... I also got rebounds off of just a few days' use
    Originally posted by aldra dunno if gabaergics in general are good for PTSD, but it's worth a try. In low doses phenibut is said to have nootropic properties, ie. improving memory, problem-solving etc, but I have no idea how well-supported that is.

also keep in mind that there are hints at liver damage resulting from long-term high-level use - doubt any of you would end up getting deep enough in it for so long that it'd be an issue, but it's worth keeping in mind.

I've read that it's good for the social anxiety issue that comes with PTSD. My anxiety doesn't keep in the house but it does make me hyper vigilant. That gets tiring after a time.
    Wot? That's pretty low. Did you weigh it/are you certain? I have gone up to 3.5g and I never get stumbly. Nausea, yes. Rebound/addiction from phenibut is nonexistent for me personally as well, much to my chagrin.

I know that word doesn't fit but I just wanted to say it. Chagrin.
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 Wot? That's pretty low. Did you weigh it/are you certain? I have gone up to 3.5g and I never get stumbly. Nausea, yes. Rebound/addiction from phenibut is nonexistent for me personally as well, much to my chagrin.

Are you are embarrassed or distressed as a result your failure to experience withdrawal or addiction to phenibut?
    it may have been a different salt; that can change the potency significantly by weight alone, but it's also possibly one of those things where dosage varies wildly per person
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Are you are embarrassed or distressed as a result your failure to experience withdrawal or addiction to phenibut?

Originally posted by aldra it may have been a different salt; that can change the potency significantly by weight alone, but it's also possibly one of those things where dosage varies wildly per person

Squeaking of salts, I hear good things about F-Phenibut. Kicks in a lot faster so it has more kick. Dose is lower too. It's not as cheap tho.
Jump to Top