User Controls

What do you think about 2C-B?

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Having a modest sum in bitcoin and figuring I'd best spend my recent profits while they're still worth something, I'm looking at ordering some 2C-B. I've heard people say it's "gentler" than acid and that sounds kinda appealing. Sometimes I'd like a little visual/bodily trip without quite as much ego shattering mindfuck. On the other hand the relatively short history of use in humans is kinda unsettling. IDK, what do niggas think?

Post last edited by Lanny at 2017-12-12T08:08:12.837286+00:00
    Huge emotional aspect you're ignoring. It's basically like candy flipping. Personally i dont think its anything special for that reason.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 Huge emotional aspect you're ignoring. It's basically like candy flipping. Personally i dont think its anything special for that reason.

I think you're exaggerating a little there §m£ÂgØL. It's alright, pretty dope actually the visuals are mild, the body high is ok and the duration not too long. It's a very forgiving hallucinogen.
    Originally posted by Sophie I think you're exaggerating a little there §m£ÂgØL. It's alright, pretty dope actually the visuals are mild, the body high is ok and the duration not too long. It's a very forgiving hallucinogen.

maybe it depends on the degree of emotional ability you already have
    You should sell all your bitcoin and buy ripple
    Originally posted by Sophie I think you're exaggerating a little there §m£ÂgØL. It's alright, pretty dope actually the visuals are mild, the body high is ok and the duration not too long. It's a very forgiving hallucinogen.

I'm on mobile so forgiff, but yes. Intensity is not comparable. Still believe theres a huge emotional aspect tho. It's not just acid lite. Of you want that take al lad
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Nice drug. Don't underestimate it. It can go deep and far.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Depends completely on dosage, try 40mg and tell me it is a gentler form of acid

The OP doesn't even make sense, why don't you just do half a tab of acid
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    The first time I took it I mide the mistake of underestimating it. They where sold to me as E's "but a little trippy". Me and my buddy each snorted half a tab from his car's dashboard and went to some dude in another town to buy weed. I was sitting in the passenger seat and looked out of the window as I noticed it creeping up. Hard. The landscapes became soft and smeared and mixed together the faster the car was going.

Then I remembered that someone had to drive this car and looked over to my buddy who had giant fucking eyes and agrin in his face. It was intense. The dude we went to had a bunch of snakes and threw a little party or some shit. I remember a bunch of people I didn't know that were high on speed. Yea, we had to call someone to get us because my friend couldn't drive anymore.

Everything I drank had the consistency of milk and a "transparent" taste.
    It's boring but I laugh a lot on it.

I've done 40 mg and it was boring. But then again I find a lot of phens to be boring. 2C-E is better, but then again you said you're not going for the ego shattering mindfuck so idk. I just don't see the point of being in a mildly psychedelic space without the interesting effects layer on top of that. It just makes me unable to do normal stuff but yet the trip isn't all encompassing.
    2C-B is amazing, definitely worth trying if you've never had it. Lot of range of effects between doses, you can take 15-20 mg and have a nice chill experience or 40+ and get a solid trip. Duration isn't crazy long or too short, onset is quick and it doesn't have a huge body load. One of my favorite drugs actually.
    Lol this thread. Most people don't even know what 2C-B is and then we've got like six people giving their opinions on this obscure chemical, of which there are probably only a few hundred pounds of in the entire world with a handful of labs that give a shit enough to make it.

Thanks, internet.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 Lol this thread. Most people don't even know what 2C-B is and then we've got like six people giving their opinions on this obscure chemical, of which there are probably only a few hundred pounds of in the entire world with a handful of labs that give a shit enough to make it.

Thanks, internet.

Nigga, ever take any of the 2c-X NBOMe family? I had a shitload of 2c-D NBOMe. One time i took way too much and the world was flashing like a night club on a friday night.
    Originally posted by Sophie Nigga, ever take any of the 2c-X NBOMe family? I had a shitload of 2c-D NBOMe. One time i took way too much and the world was flashing like a night club on a friday night.

I took a high dose of 25C-NBOMe one time and decided to eat some Chinese lo mein noodles when I came up and was tripping out so hard it felt like they noodles were moving around in the bowl like little serpent creatures and it was an epic struggle/battle to eat it, felt like it took hours to finish it but in reality it was only a few minutes. I had a huge sense of relief and accomplishment when it was over.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    SpatianHaigency Tuskegee Airman
    Are you ordering international?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 Lol this thread. Most people don't even know what 2C-B is and then we've got like six people giving their opinions on this obscure chemical, of which there are probably only a few hundred pounds of in the entire world with a handful of labs that give a shit enough to make it.

Thanks, internet.

What are you talking about? Maybe in your nigger part of the world. 2c-B has been around for ages and is the most popular "2c" Phen here.

If you don't trust your sources, ok. I have enough experience to at least tell that what I took (I never tested it to be fair) fits the description pretty good and it tasted like other Phenethylamines I got from legit sources. If it looks, smells and tastes like orange juice, it is most likely orange juice.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]

Thanks, internet.

Don't be a bitch

Niggas was ordering this shit off the clearnet when you were 14

Just because you discovered betabay in 2015 doesn't mean the werld dont keep spinnin

You're not an authority
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/70wo4c/i_just_jacked_off_to_music_wtf/
    Originally posted by RisiR † What are you talking about? Maybe in your nigger part of the world. 2c-B has been around for ages and is the most popular "2c" Phen here.

If you don't trust your sources, ok. I have enough experience to at least tell that what I took (I never tested it to be fair) fits the description pretty good and it tasted like other Phenethylamines I got from legit sources. If it looks, smells and tastes like orange juice, it is most likely orange juice.

Most people don't know anything beyond LSD/MDMA/DMT. People. Not drug users. Market for it is pretty small. I bet you there's a lot of people who have taken it and don't even know what it's called.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by SpatianHaigency Are you ordering international?

Ye, I think it's shipped from Germany.
Jump to Top