User Controls

ARE DINGOS REAL?

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]

Yes. Yes, they are.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah, they tend to be angry little things. pretty sure my mum's dog is part dingo, she definitely looks it.
    Kek Houston
    [greentext]>Believing Dingos[/greentext]
    [greentext]>Ever[/greentext]

extreme kek
    [greentext]>Believing Dingos[/greentext]
    [greentext]>Ever[/greentext]

extreme kek

At least it isn't an Apex Kek or a Jej like your ludicrous theories on "Timeless O"
    Kek Houston
    Please liknk where I posted Apex Kek or Jej in my correction of your misrepresentation of "timeless δ" which I completely corrected by the way.
    First I have to train telepathy
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    why is everything from australia so fucking stupid?

the only cool thing they have is the blue ringed octopus,

And even that's kinda stupid.

Fuck Australia, and fuck the aborigines, among whom FON lives happily, stinking of petrol and marmite and sleeping on a heavily stained mattress in the corner of a community center.

asstrailia m8
    yeah australia's fucked. everything is either illegal or taxed to motherfuck and the people are... well, watch a bit of the tv show 'what happens in bali'.
    yeah australia's fucked. everything is either illegal or taxed to motherfuck and the people are… well, watch a bit of the tv show 'what happens in bali'.

come live with me
    I don't want to wake up after a bundy binge being slapped around by cops who think I'm a child molestor
    If the cops don't think you're a child molestor it'll cramp my style when we're out in public
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    This is the first time a thread has ever provided 100% information in response to a question posed by its title
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    why is everything from australia so fucking stupid?

Clearly you've never heard of the distinguished emu

My theory is that because asstrailia is an isolated country on an isolated continent, it makes all lifeforms within the content awkward and autistic. After pangea, it never had any friends.
    robot dingos
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    "A dingo ate my baby." ~ Lindy Chamberlain

arthur treacher African Astronaut
    dingoes gonna dingo.
    Kek Houston
    [greentext]>it makes all lifeforms within the content awkward and autistic[/greentext]

Considering its where all to good colonies shipped their shitty people and criminals does this surprise you?

On the topic of awkward autism, Sploo, are you Australian? If so it explains so much.
    Kek Houston
    Clearly you've never heard of the distinguished emu

This fucking war. I kek every damn time.
Jump to Top