User Controls

Is the wild fire problem in california a product of energy weapons?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    tyt says its because of climate change, but seriously? They say that the ground is getting dryer, so why not water bomb the land, but then some people say its energy weapons like in 9/11

like whats up with that?

just food for thought fam.. food for thought.. just like all the hurricanes, mass shootings, earth quakes, we are living in a cybernetically controlled world. Please stand by.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    why jump to energy weapons when it could've just as easily been some petrol and a zippo?

don't they catch a few firebugs every year?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    http://exiledonline.com/burn-malibu-burn-—-fire-the-most-effective-underused-weapon-in-the-world/

fun article on arson and the wildfires from a few years back
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by aldra why jump to energy weapons when it could've just as easily been some petrol and a zippo?

Maybe you're right
    You just now figured this out?
    Typical Bill Krozby.
    I think it was some type of weapon test because:

1. Engines were literally melting out of cars and flowing down the road

2. The army is ordering destruction of all foundations of all homes in the area of the fire even if they're perfectly fine
    A directed-energy weapon (DEW) is a ranged weapon system that inflicts damage at a target by emission of highly focused energy.

Doesn't this definition technically make any weapon an energy weapon? I fail to see how you could possibly destroy something without putting some sort of energy into it (or releasing energy from it, for the technicalitiez that will surely arise).
    Originally posted by aldra http://exiledonline.com/burn-malibu-burn-—-fire-the-most-effective-underused-weapon-in-the-world/

fun article on arson and the wildfires from a few years back

War Nerd! Fantastic.

I honestly can't quite comprehend how these fires aren't arson. I mean think about how many people live in that area, earning minimum wage and walking to work while rich tech executives drive by in new luxury cars.

I sometimes think it's only the poors infinite ability to cuck that keeps society ticking over. They must either not think, or live in eternal hope.

If America had real enemies, not just fake ones, they'd be sending operatives over. The ELF used to have a great guide on electronic arson, really could be updated with the cool tech the sad loser nerds makers are soldering together today.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Issue313 They must either not think, or live in eternal hope.

It's fear of suicide. That's all.
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 It's fear of suicide. That's all.

I honestly believe a lot of them, like §m£ÂgØL, really just don't think (some sort of energy saving adaptation) and so don't realise how hard they're getting exploited.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra why jump to energy weapons when it could've just as easily been some petrol and a zippo?

anything that can store and convert energies that can be weaponized can be defined as energy weapons.

matches are now energy weapons too.
    Originally posted by Issue313 I honestly believe a lot of them, like §m£ÂgØL, really just don't think (some sort of energy saving adaptation) and so don't realise how hard they're getting exploited.

So you think you're somehow above people that work? Even though you have less money & need more? Explain.

Nigga we know we're an exploited class, it doesn't take a genius to figure out.
Jump to Top