User Controls

Dream Market Information Leak.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    So if you are using Dream Market you should be aware that they are not very good at security. Just by going to http://ecleg2gwe2edwiuf.onion/phpinfo you can see the entire PHP configuration that they are running on. Just a heads up.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    English please...
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by RestStop English please…

it's not to say the site's at risk or exploitable, but the fact that they left this diagnostic page open indicates that they're probably not paying as much attention to security as they should be

given dream's history though, I don't think that's really news to anyone. encrypt all personally identifiable correspondence and it shouldn't matter
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Well its good to know. Also I DON'T frequent that place.

Edit: 'DON'T' added

Post last edited by SBTlauien at 2017-12-11T01:48:13.276755+00:00
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Well its good to know. Also I frequent that place.

Documented in case I'm a fed
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    lol, I actually meant to say, that I DON'T frequent that place. No joke. I have no idea how I forgot to add that word.
Jump to Top