User Controls

I know I'm channeling the late, great Actor here, but...

...I'll never be fucking rich. :(

Just tried to make a bet that was sure to make me rich as fuck because the odd were so in my favor, but then it said it was a fixed bet and wouldn't let me bet that much. DAMN IT. I GOT MY HOPES UP FOR NOTHING.

I'll never be riiiiiiiiiich. ;_;
    It's funny. I still find it more possible for me to become rich as fuck, then for a girl to like me.
    Nerd ass actor. If he had started doing anything by now he could be on his way to being rich.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Enter It's funny. I still find it more possible for me to become rich as fuck, then for a girl to like me.

Take this thought and run with it. Getting a girl will almost ensure pregnancy/kids/mortgage and other crazy ass fucking debts. Not that there's anything wrong with that but if you want a fighting chance at being rich avoiding girls is like rule number 1.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    "$7/hour won't feed my dog"
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick "$7/hour won't feed my dog"

nice
    Enter you could easily be rich. Why don't you move somewhere to the middle of nowhere and live with hippies trimming weed for a while until you can grow your own? Then you can start a weed farm and just not even worry about women.

Sometimes I secretly wish something with my life got fucked up to where I couldn't go to school anymore or something and I'd be forced to do something like that.
Jump to Top